Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Let's be real about the shape here. Many folks since 04 have been used to the low cut on 4s. I believe people would be furious if they made these much taller. I wouldn't care so long as the banana for was gone

Small observation...the OG (and '99) had speckles on the Nike Air back tab; these don't.  They must have either covered the NA before speckling, or place the NA on after speckling.  I think it looks clean without it, but jogged some memories of the OGs having it.  Details for the OG historians out there....
View media item 1575541Good observation NT fam

:lol: at dude thinking "joined date" carried some type of hidden rank.

The point wasn't that I've been here longer, although you were quick to try to claim you were even more OG. The point was that I wouldn't have been coming here for so long if I only limited my posts to "copped"

That wouldn't be very interesting.
I enjoy talking about Jordan's. Especially the IVs.
If you cant deal with that, then you've been here long enough to know where the ignore button is

You the one pointing to your joined date :lol: but keep doing you man.

Maybe in 2026 JB could finally go back to the OG mold and have you complain about how they didn't add enough speckles for your liking so you're passing again :lol:

Or better yet make a petition :rofl:

Sounds like a plan.
And you stay strong my dude. Keep buying those banana toe bootlegs, $220, $280, $350, $500 the sky's the limit.

I'm rooting for you

Last edited:
:lol: at dude thinking "joined date" carried some type of hidden rank.

The point wasn't that I've been here longer, although you were quick to try to claim you were even more OG. The point was that I wouldn't have been coming here for so long if I only limited my posts to "copped"

That wouldn't be very interesting.
I enjoy talking about Jordan's. Especially the IVs.
If you cant deal with that, then you've been here long enough to know where the ignore button is

You the one pointing to your joined date :lol: but keep doing you man.

Maybe in 2026 JB could finally go back to the OG mold and have you complain about how they didn't add enough speckles for your liking so you're passing again :lol:

Or better yet make a petition :rofl:

Sounds like a plan.
And you stay strong my dude. Keep buying those banana toe bootlegs, $220, $280, $350, $500 the sky's the limit.

I'm rooting for you

View media item 1897979
Been doing it since the white and green 4s :smokin

Don't worry man your time will come :nthat: about to be styling in the nursing home with that OG mold

Hearing a lot of these FCFS can't tell if thats a good sign that theres a lot of pairs or would you need to camp out for these 
eyes.gif

My local Champ's here in Cincy is doin' they're raffle this Sunday. FTL and FL are doin' it Monday & Tuesday, so if any NTers are in this area....

Just givin' y'all a heads up.

smokin.gif

Hearing a lot of these FCFS can't tell if thats a good sign that theres a lot of pairs or would you need to camp out for these :rolleyes

In my case, I would need to camp out if that's indeed the case.

It'll sell out. It won't sit, not even for a day. I live in an area where most (good) kicks sell out.

NDC for me if FCFS. I don't even **** with finish line, foot locker, etc. never had any luck. Those sites suck.

i would call the fcfs stores and make sure they actually are fcfs...back when the maroon 6s came out, the footlocker i went to was suppose
to be fcfs according to the website and i get there and the guy tells me it was a raffle

Now I know I trolled y'all a few weeks ago calling these "old man shoes" but I'm copping these!! Wearing em out the store after I get em just like a poster said above.  

Man and got the AJKOs coming in tmmw.  

That overtime making $65 an hour pays off 

Last edited:
i remember in '89, besides MJ wearing them, the reason why i liked them so much was because of the speckles.

I don't know you and you don't know me. "I've been on NT for over 10 years" cool story...

I've been wearing Nikes, Adidas, Reeboks, New Balance, Filas and Converse my entire life. I stumbled across NT in 2004 when I googled Air Force 1 release dates. I made a name along the same lines as "617collector" but ended up forgetting the password/name since I usually just came to find out what was releasing in the following weeks.

As far as these white cements go, we've been getting this exact mold for over a decade.

At the end of the day it's a product a company is releasing to it's consumers. No one is putting a gun to your head to buy the product. You decided on passing months ago and yet still come in here to complain. You've seen the product, either buy it or don't.

You sound like me when I speak about the 12s and how horrible the retros are compared to the OG mold. But instead of complaining I just don't buy them. Hell I don't even own any of the 2008-2015 11s because of how horrible the patent leather cut is :smh:

That's what happen to me also when they switch over to the new format a few years ago, had to rejoin, my original username was soleaddict34
Anyways repped.

Back
Top Bottom