Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

So, I called my local foot action, foot locker, champs, finishline. They're all raffles.

Monday and Tuesday.

Only FCFS are mom and pop stores and boutiques. No way these will sit, not even for one day.

I don't currently reside in like South Dakota where they'll probably available till summer. Lol. No offense.

9656e20a_image.jpeg

23044408_image.jpeg

bbbad31a_image.jpeg

c22de7a4_image.jpeg

Last edited:
just personal preference. the OG and the 99's triangle shape looks terrible to me. one of the reason i never got into the 3 and 4. 

View media item 1898159
What are these shoes ?? My friends trying to figure out why he can't find them online ?

These the air jordan negative 12.5

Yo NT fam, so today I got a chance to hold these cement 4s in hand. First thing I have to say and what I thought of as I felt them in hand is that the leather in the ankle collar and heel area specifically is really soft! It has a lot of give to it. I could see the tiny crinkles in the leather form with even the slightest depression of a finger like with the Chicago 1s from 2015 but of course not the same buttery texture feeling. The toe box was clean, it was smooth and flowed, didn't really have the steel toe boot look that some pics show. Leather on the toe box was soft as well, looks like creasing will be more likely to occur on these compared to the 2012 pair. The leather on the toe box of the 2016 also doesn't feel that thick. I was able to push into the toe box and could actually feel the cardboard shoe inserts shape and roundness. The speckling was also very prevalent in the midsole and back tab. The nike air logo was centered on the 3 pairs that I looked at and no speckle density scandal should sweep this release lol. I wasn't able to try them on even tho I wanted to so I could see where we are at with 4s in 2016 in terms of sizing. I have been exposed to the materials and I already know this shoe will be one that I wear with decreasers. to help with the extra folds and super veiny and branch-y creases that these will probably be susceptible to, I'll use the decreasers so I really had wanted to see if my tts would fit and be roomy enough to accommodate the decreasers. Even tho I didn't try on, the experience was a success bc I wasn't turned off, just more excited to get my pair.

Back
Top Bottom