Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

23isback used to be my go-to source before I found out about the blogs and the forums.

There was also another site that had great history about the entire Jordan line.  Pics of all the CWs and when they released.  But Nike took over the domain and axed it.

That's the main reason for my shoe collection. I've managed to accumulate nearly every pair of shoes I had growing up. Shamefully, I purchased a pair of LA Gear retro shoes a while back that will likely never leave their box. Like most, I had to wear a pair of shoes into the ground before it was time to get another. It's also gratifying being able to have shoes that I had to miss out on as a kid.

damn, this is me. I'll always remember the day I went into a local sneaker shop (back in '86) and the black and red 1's were just sitting there. Tried to get my Mom to purchase a pair for me but she looked at me like I was a fool. I think they were $60-$70 bucks. She proceeded to buy me these reeboks that looked like Olivia Newton John would wear while doing an excreting video, only because they were less than $25.

I hated her for a couple of months and never brought that pair out. Would rather be barefoot than wear those atrocities. 20+ years later, I remember finding them in my Mom's garage. Made me chuckle. Wish I would have kept them for lulz.

I blame her for my shoe disease.

View media item 1936803Wore these this past weekend while shopping at cabazon outlets and a middle aged dude stopped me and asked about my kicks. Told me he remembers his pair from 89 and saw a dude at Disneyland with them recently with the jump man logo on them but noticed I had the NA on mine and said he needs to find a pair for himself. :D

Hey easy on us middle-aged Guy buddy. Lol. I might have five or six years on that middle age guy. I have over 60 pairs of Jordans not counting ones I double up and triple up on. I have og one's from 1985 that I only wore seven or eight times. Us older guys can step in style too.[emoji]128513[/emoji]

@jaylaw15
everything looks on point,, when you see them in person make sure there's
a blue tint in the inner sock liner,,
and shoe smells strong like glue,,lol

what's the asking price?

Last edited:
In my picture above that's a deadstock wc pair all the way to the right.

Looks just like the LC pictures. [emoji]128076[/emoji]

Hey easy on us middle-aged Guy buddy. Lol. I might have five or six years on that middle age guy. I have over 60 pairs of Jordans not counting ones I double up and triple up on. I have og one's from 1985 that I only wore seven or eight times. Us older guys can step in style too.[emoji]128513[/emoji]

Heh nothin but love my friend, it was neat hearing his story and wanted to share my experience. Dope how some shoes can bring two random strangers together. I give y'all props, rock on old timer! :tongue:

Thanks guys on the LC. I know some have condemned it but my speckle density might be on level 1000. Shout out to AirSak by the way for looking out :smokin

Originally Posted by Paleface  

You have to double up on your favorites.
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif
nthat.gif

YES LAWD @Paleface!!!

I'm still salty AF at myself that I didn't double on the Black/Cement 4's, nor the White Cement's.... I was tryin' to make sure that I had the enough money for the Playoff 11's in 2012, at the time. To this day, the BC 4's were the easiest online cop ever. I already had the FNL link and when I copied+pasted it, around 7:35 AM EST, they just magically were available!!!

There was NO line, NO site crashing, NO freezing up, NO saltiness, NOTHING. Man NT, I checked out with MF'in QUICKNESS!!!

roll.gif

It was like a was coppin' some K-Swiss' or somethin'. 
laugh.gif
I didn't even think about doublin' up. I was just makin' sure that I got at least one pair, and a pair of the Playoff 11's. Two of the BEST Jordan color ways, & my personal favs of all-time IMO. I passed on the 2012 WC 4's because ish was hella off, and unnecessary hype for Jordan's were at a murderous high. Also, overall I just wasn't feelin' em. Compared to the OG & 99's they looked fake AF IMO.

The 2016's are a SUPER, DUPER improvement IMO, and my pair is flawless IMO. I mean they could have a few more speckles on the wings, and the heel tab, but I'm not trippin' at all. Hopefully, FNL gets another restock soon. I'm really not tryin' to bring my pair out, until I get a second pair. They're just too damn clean.

Anyways, I've givin' up on hope that these will drop this year...

But next February, Nike/JB please....

Give them to us...

With Nike Air on the midsole, and heel. Durabuck material, paint that DOESN'T crack in 5 seconds on the midsole, and I will be happy.

I'm not goin' to get on the shape/height, because that's a lost cause...

& yes, that's my picture I took above.

glasses.gif

More legit check pics, I asked Homie to email me some more pics but I just realized this isn't the same pair from the listing. Not trying to get finessed.

The speckles are inconsistent from the first pair I posted. What y'all think?
Closing in on a pair. Can I get a Legit Check please NT fam?

Last edited by a moderator:
I've never been big on the Bred 4's, but if they drop with NA I may pick them up just to have both pairs

Last edited:
More legit check pics, I asked Homie to email me some more pics but I just realized this isn't the same pair from the listing. Not trying to get finessed.

The speckles are inconsistent from the first pair I posted. What y'all think?

I agree,the speckle density isn't consistent with the first pair especially if you look around the "I" of AIR.

Both pairs looks legit tho,but they are different shoes. Not sure why the seller did that, all it has done is make a potential buyer feel like they're about to get finessed.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom