Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Wore these this past weekend while shopping at cabazon outlets and a middle aged dude stopped me and asked about my kicks. Told me he remembers his pair from 89 and saw a dude at Disneyland with them recently with the jump man logo on them but noticed I had the NA on mine and said he needs to find a pair for himself.
happy.gif
csb... seriously, that's pretty dope.

Wore these this past weekend while shopping at cabazon outlets and a middle aged dude stopped me and asked about my kicks. Told me he remembers his pair from 89 and saw a dude at Disneyland with them recently with the jump man logo on them but noticed I had the NA on mine and said he needs to find a pair for himself.
happy.gif
And they say only sneaker guys are about the Nike Air. Cool story bro. I mean it, very cool story.

That's why I always gripe on quality.
These things mean a lot to people.
Not just dudes with 100 boxes in the corner.
[COLOR=#red]A pair of my kamikazees just about had a dude in tears the other week.[/COLOR]

The power of sentimental memories created in sneakers still amazes me to this day. Every time I see a sneaker I owned during my pre-teen and adolescence I'm immediately taken aback. I can remember all the good, the back and the ugly that happened in my life in them joints. That's the main reason my passion for sneakers is more than just a hobby... it's a lifestyle.

That's why I always gripe on quality.
These things mean a lot to people.
Not just dudes with 100 boxes in the corner.
[COLOR=#red]A pair of my kamikazees just about had a dude in tears the other week.[/COLOR]

The power of sentimental memories created in sneakers still amazes me to this day. Every time I see a sneaker I owned during my pre-teen and adolescence I'm immediately taken aback. I can remember all the good, the back and the ugly that happened in my life in them joints. That's the main reason my passion for sneakers is more than just a hobby... it's a lifestyle.
The only reason I buy Jordan's is for that

The only reason I buy Jordan's is for that

That's the main reason for my shoe collection. I've managed to accumulate nearly every pair of shoes I had growing up. Shamefully, I purchased a pair of LA Gear retro shoes a while back that will likely never leave their box. Like most, I had to wear a pair of shoes into the ground before it was time to get another. It's also gratifying being able to have shoes that I had to miss out on as a kid.

I'm probably his age and had them in high school also. My 99's recently started cracking so I got a pair of these and all I can say is good job JB. I've complained for years about quality and bringing back Nike Air and I'm very pleased with these.

23isback was the go to sites for upcoming release back then... now all these IG/Twitter Account just feed you the info and feed you info they want you to believe...

But I will never buy anything from 23isback. 

Okay just got my WC4s. JB gave me a new challenge for 2016, which is leftover glue on the inside boot sockliner of the shoe. Took me 1.5 hours to figure out how to get the sticky glue off. Just one nasty crease on one of the toe boxes right out of the package, but then again they aren't Allen Edmonds.

Otherwise, outside is actually flawless for once. These actually feel like a proper pair of basketball shoes. Jordan 6 Maroons are super stiff compare to these.

I'm impressed.

Last edited:
whats wrong with 23isback? Ive used it since high school

I was wondering the same thing after reading that.

its a NT thing... that site used to be my source of info before i found NT.... just never knew when stuff was online only or really limited back in the day. i remember casually walking through the mall for looking for the white laser 4s on release date.... no pairs in sight

For me, this hobby is about getting the shoes I DIDN'T have as a kid. Could never get Nikes at all, much less Jordans.

My buddy had the bc and wc 3s and 4s on 88/89 so I had been dreaming about them for decades before I was able to own them myself.

Since I had to wait for so long I take REALLY good care of my kicks now. Semi-OCD about them.

[ATTACHMENT=11505]image.jpeg (1,909k. jpeg file)[/ATTACHMENT]

Will it crease less with a size larger, my shoes it's snug and only walk like 10km in them?

Took mine out to the bar the second day I got my second pair. Wiped it off with a paper towel the next morning. Good as new.

Back
Top Bottom