Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I found these vintage deadstock Jordan socks today at Winners / Marshalls to go with my WC4s. The packaging seems really old and doesn't even have a website on it.

Anybody knows around when these socks came out?

Last edited:
Major difference from the 2012's :pimp:
ogaqes.jpg

Gonna have to get a second pair. These will be beat into the ground.

Last edited:
Naw actually, Ross gets solid shoes especially in larger sizes.
Ive heard they get good stuff sometimes. It's like stumbling on a pot of gold though. Either my stores don't get any or I'm coming in at the wrong times.

yea its definitely hit or miss and not all areas get love.

i know Cali spots stay winning. Like they were getting authentic nba shorts last year as well as authentic blank nba jerseys. a member on here found the OG colored spizikes (white/red/green) this week as well as the jordan xx9 for 52.99.

I would assume if u keep them away from a heater they shouldn't start yellowing for years and years. Just my opinion tho

never really thought about this but could steam from the bathroom yellow my soles? is it moisture, heat, or is it sunlight that does it?

I live in a smallish apartment and our closet, which is where I keep my shoes, is connected to the bathroom. sometimes we leave the closet door open so I'm sure some steam gets up in there when we shower. something to worry about or probably nothing?

haven't noticed anything so far for what it's worth

i wouldnt keep my shoes there if i were you.

Yea that humidity concerns me. And my pair just shipped today from eastbay lol

^
I'm in the same boat as you. Got a studio with the same setup. I guess I'll just leave them under my bed instead.

The midsole is painted so it won't yellow overtime, the paint will just stress crack like mine after wearing for a week lol!

Unless you mean yellowing from dirt and mud, then just keep cleaning the kicks regularly.

The mesh will only yellow if it's constantly under the sun or a bright lamp. Keep them in the box deadstock then it won't yellow.
I'll be keeping mine in the closet in their shoe box. My house stays pretty cool as I usually keep the A/C on. Hope my shoes are safe. LOL
The outsole yellows up to, which doesn't really matter. RIT destroyes mesh yellowing anyways.
I haven't tried that.
My double up ds Jordan 4 wc in Box in my dry closet from 2012 the mesh has yellowed
And that's what I'm afraid of. If my 3rd pair is just going to yellow. Then I might as well return them or sell them. Don't feel like walking around with a yellow mesh.

I'll be keeping mine in the closet in their shoe box. My house stays pretty cool as I usually keep the A/C on. Hope my shoes are safe. LOL

I haven't tried that.

And that's what I'm afraid of. If my 3rd pair is just going to yellow. Then I might as well return them or sell them. Don't feel like walking around with a yellow mesh.
RIT RIT RIT RIT. Also helps on 11's.

Last edited:

I haven't tried that.

Could throw the shoes in a ziploc bag with some silica gel, keep any additional moisture out. Or vaccum wrap it haha

I haven't tried that.

Could throw the shoes in a ziploc bag with some silica gel, keep any additional moisture out. Or vaccum wrap it haha

Naw bad idea.

I keep my shoes deadstock till I'm ready to wear them... If the shoe starts to yellow or crack I leave em alone..

I was gonna wait until summer to unDS mine, but they looked to darn good :lol:

I had to unDS mine quickly.

Last edited:
I was gonna wait until summer to unDS mine, but they looked to darn good :lol:

I had to unDS mine quickly.

I was supposed to unDs 2wks ago but I never did... I'm holding out till May when the 12s drop.. Maybe even later I gotta start on last year pickups.

Back
Top Bottom