Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I was gonna wait until summer to unDS mine, but they looked to darn good :lol:

I had to unDS mine quickly.

Yes!!! This. Glad to see your finally ate fam. I was gonna wait but when i secured second pair, i knew it was a go to unDS. Good luck on securing that second pair because they are a must.

Yes!!! This. Glad to see your finally ate fam. I was gonna wait but when i secured second pair, i knew it was a go to unDS. Good luck on securing that second pair because they are a must.
ghetto-handshake-o.gif

Thanks my man :nthat:

A double-up is for certain.

Still looking for a size 12, I regret not getting these when they first came out and had no luck on the restock. Hopefully prices drop soon.

I was gonna wait until summer to unDS mine, but they looked to darn good
laugh.gif

I had to unDS mine quickly.
I feel u, they're SO clean you couldn't wait! I would've waited until I got my second pair, just because they might have flaws.

But sometimes, there's so clean you gotta bring 'em out immediately!!!

I'm just glad you finally got your pair @babyJs23.

Hopefully, you don't have to struggle to find a second pair for a reasonable price.

Waited? Nah :wink: These deserve to be worn ASAP.

Flaws don't bother me anymore fam. I use to stress over flaws, but after awhile, I realized that they are just shoes that are gonna get flawed up anyways. I also hated that fact that I was being an ungrateful person when some can't even afford to buy them or end up striking out, wishing they could have the exact pair I have, flawed or not :wink:

Last edited:
^Thats how I felt, just wear em. initially I was gonna hold off till early summer, but once I tried em on just to see how they feel vs 2012, I wore em all that day. The next day hit up eastbay and bought a pair to ice, flipped the 2012s. Wore these 5-6 times since the release. Overall theyre on point. At least the pairs I got were.

Waited? Nah
wink.gif
These deserve to be worn ASAP.

Flaws don't bother me anymore fam. I use to stress over flaws, but after awhile, I realized that they are just shoes that are gonna get flawed up anyways. I also hated that fact that I was being an ungrateful person when some can't even afford to buy them or end up striking out, wishing they could have the exact pair I have, flawed or not
wink.gif
I feel you @babyJs23 100%, I'm just sayin'.

laugh.gif

I've got serious OCD with my sneaks for some reason. I've got over 20 pairs in the last 2 years that I haven't Un-DS'd yet.

I just love taking em out, and staring at them like pieces of art.

Hell, I've still got my Varsity Red and & Oreo 6's from 2010 DS. Well, VVVVNDS. I know I need to wear them though, soon.

Originally Posted by ScrubStoreOwner  

My little brothers 10.5 arrived today from EB:

Not a return, no issues, nothing.

Congrats to all who copped.
Man, what I wouldn't do for those '99 Black Cement 4's.
mean.gif
My MF'in grail of Jordan's. Now those would get UN-DS'd immediately. They'd probably crumble as soon I started walkin', but F it. I pray to god those come out next year. I'm coppin' 4-5 pairs, and I'm done with Air Jordan ish.

Well, that is until the Black Infrared's get remastered.

laugh.gif

Man, what I wouldn't do for those '99 Black Cement 4's. :smh: My MF'in grail of Jordan's. Now those would get UN-DS'd immediately. They'd probably crumble as soon I started walkin', but F it. I pray to god those come out next year. I'm coppin' 4-5 pairs, and I'm done with Air Jordan ish.

Well, that is until the Black Infrared's get remastered.

:lol:
Swapped pairs are sitting around 350 if you need the water.

Last edited:
Jesus a full size run, and these were limited lol JB made so many, or maybe a lot of cancelled orders bc of bots.... no way these shoes go for $300 resell.

Back
Top Bottom