Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Easy cop, finally got a pair but not happy with the $10 shipping. Was waiting on a Nike restock but $20 back in rewards isn't bad
smile.gif
I'm not happy paying the shipping either, and I don't ever shop at FNL to get the Winner's Circle coupons. Oh well I guess.

Perfect time to restock when people are at work...

I had no idea of a restock, I went to fnl.com and my 11.5s were in my cart that I struck out on release day. I was able to check out with ease because sole links hadn't posted it yet ...guess my lucky day

So how do the orders work at FNL, if they have 5 pairs of size 10 and once they get the first 5 orders in then they'll list it as out of stock?

FNL was the site people complained about getting their orders cancelled right? I can't remember, I'm not expecting my pair to get shipped after how crappy checking out went.

So how do the orders work at FNL, if they have 5 pairs of size 10 and once they get the first 5 orders in then they'll list it as out of stock?

FNL was the site people complained about getting their orders cancelled right? I can't remember, I'm not expecting my pair to get shipped after how crappy checking out went.

thats how it happens in the ideal situation but when the load gets too bad, its possible that there will be inventory issues.

I carted easily but decided not to pull the trigger. I'm good with my 1 pair for now, no need to double up

Quote:
I carted easily but decided not to pull the trigger. I'm good with my 1 pair for now, no need to double up
Like BabyJs23 said earlier, these will be beaten into the ground...would like another pair to replace when they do. Cement 4s are my favorite Js.

The Metallic 5s and TB 3s won't be doubled up though.

So I take it these were much easier to cop than the 88 Cement 3s? I wasn't around for that release.

Last edited:
Man these were easy to cop after all. I wonder if there were a lot of cancelations or just less interest or larger supply.

So I take it these were much easier to cop than the 88 Cement 3s? I wasn't around for that release.
Yes they were.  the first 88 drop, it was cool b/c it was at an odd time during the day.  Also there was a backdoor link to FinishLine posted that allowed many to bypass the splash page.  That's how a lot of NTers copped.

When the 88s restocked for the second drop, #BOTSZN was in full effect.

The 88 drop was the day I stopped lurking and joined NT

#neverforget

Last edited:
Man these were easy to cop after all. I wonder if there were a lot of cancelations or just less interest or larger supply.
Maybe cancelled orders or returned pairs? Nike seems to be making a lot more of the coveted releases to undercut the reseller market.

Maybe cancelled orders or returned pairs? Nike seems to be making a lot more of the coveted releases to undercut the reseller market.
Not to undercut the resell but to make more money. Nike is about making money and if the numbers show the demand outweighs the inventory then they know there's more money to be made.

Yeah could be, but just interesting. If the masters had a restock they would be sold out instantly I think; we'll see if they do and how they're received.

Quote:
Not to undercut the resell but to make more money. Nike is about making money and if the numbers show the demand outweighs the inventory then they know there's more money to be made.
Of course, but Nike obviously doesn't have a blind eye to the billion dollar resale market. Increase the price and stock so more are able to cop, take away the potential earnings resellers would make. Flood the market with Js people want to buy., last year people couldn't keep up with all the releases so sneakers were sitting.

I ain't going to complain, I hope places like Solesupremacy go out of business (which in a recent Twitter chat the dude who owns the place doesn't think he'll be around in 20 years).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom