Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

figured it was modesto. thats the place i find alot of good stuff months after it releases.

if only they had a real finishline there and not the macys kind

Yeah they have all the stores they should have a real FNL. Good luck securing your pair.

Entered 6 raffles today and I cannot tell which ticket belongs to which store... The hangover from yesterday has been too real, I was a walking zombie grabbing these raffle tickets lol

I carry a pen and make small abbreviations on my tickets, when dealing with multiple locations of the same chain. ( like - OPFTL, Orange Park Foot Locker )

Entered 6 raffles today and I cannot tell which ticket belongs to which store... The hangover from yesterday has been too real, I was a walking zombie grabbing these raffle tickets lol
whenever u get a call for a pair, ask them for the last 4 or 5 numbers on your raffle then mark those off.

Entered 3 Raffles today. There are a LOT of these based off my discussion with the associates while getting my tickets; I'm just hoping for one. Good luck to everyone hoping to secure a pair.

All stores in my city said they had tons of these...there were hardly any raffle entries so far compared to the 72-10s....ppl may sleep on these

All stores in my city said they had tons of these...there were hardly any raffle entries so far compared to the 72-10s....ppl may sleep on these
thnk it depends on ur location? Went to local ftl an the box was already half full!! Def alotta pairs available but the hype is real for these!! Good luck to everyone!!

Got 16 tickets so far and getting at least 6 more, surely I'm gonna eat, hopefully double up. Tryin to get these for my wife and kids as well..

Yeezy's coming out the week after these are having an effect on the sales, as well as the other All star kicks and the OVO 10s

There's only like 2k pairs of Yeezy's being released

if anything The people that strike out on Yeezys and OVO's will cop these

Glad it's first come first serve In a lot of areas near by

That's how I got into Jordans in the first place

being able to walk in and grab a pair with no extra games like rigged raffles online carts and bots

Might walk in and grab a pair just to do it

Last edited:
If the champs employee not lying i should have my double up secured ... he telling over the phone that its raffle but when i went and when my lady went he said guaranteed ...gonna have to leave the company paintball outing early to make it by 1 ....

still got more tickets tho :tongue:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom