Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Hold on, you didn't get a pair?
The pair my wife ordered for me on her app was cancelled for some reason while we were eating lunch. Smh

A cancelled order notification popped up on her phone, and sure enough, cancelled smh.
Hey try going online on FTL or FTA and find a store that has a size 9 in stock. From there u can pay and pickup from store the day of

Last edited:
So does anything think if you go to your local malls and shops tomorrow that these will still be available?

Like average sizes. Not like 15 and up

So does anything think if you go to your local malls and shops tomorrow that these will still be available?

Like average sizes. Not like 15 and up
EB all day tomorrow 

till they stock is out..

1 call after another, even when they say OOS

call back n the next operator will find 5 other sizes in stock!

I didn't realize, but these are $220?  I do understand how we live in different times.  It seems like Nike are producing enough though.

I didn't realize, but these are $220?  I do understand how we live in different times.  It seems like Nike are producing enough though.

I felt disgusted that I paid that price but being that I haven't bought Jordans in a long time and these are one of my favorites of all time, I just had to get them.

I felt disgusted that I paid that price but being that I haven't bought Jordans in a long time and these are one of my favorites of all time, I just had to get them.
Same here for Fav of All Time, But I feel GREAT!

I bought 4 pairs!  and prolly grab a 5th!

Before this drop i was hunting a 1999 pair which was hitting for $400 used to 700-800 + DS

These are $240

I don't understand???

I won a raffle at my local HOH but they ended up selling my size. I'll be waiting for a restock or looking for a steal.

How do these fit sizing wise? I know the 2012 ran slightly big.

SNKRS pair shipped!
Low key flex 
nthat.gif

I'm still trying to justify dropping 220 on these. Last pair of shoes I bought were the playoff and obsidian 12s
:lol: dropping 220 on one shoe??
Idk, I have it in the cart right now.v

@championboyz7

Cop em man if you have in cart.

I look at it like this if you don't cop you'll never know and might regret it later.

If you do cop you might love em,but if you hate em you can always send em back or resell em. Win, win.

Last edited:
@championboyz7

Cop em man if you have in cart.

I look at it like this if you don't cop you'll never know and might regret it later.

If you do cop you might love em,but if you hate em you can always send em back or resell em. Win, win.
Came to my senses. :lol: nah Ima let someone else cook. I will get the black/red ones when they release in nov

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom