Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

I didn't realize, but these are $220?  I do understand how we live in different times.  It seems like Nike are producing enough though.

I felt disgusted that I paid that price but being that I haven't bought Jordans in a long time and these are one of my favorites of all time, I just had to get them.

Co-sign. Last pair I bought were the Black/Red Is, so despite hating the price tag and the fact that I'm helping to send the signal to Jordan Brand that $220 isn't past the limit of consumer interest; I bit.

Worst part is that I want the Black/Red XIIs, Black Metallic Vs, and remastered Black/Red Is as well, so I'm going from watching from a distance to throwing them cash like every other month for most of this year :smh:

So does anything think if you go to your local malls and shops tomorrow that these will still be available?

Like average sizes. Not like 15 and up
Most malls and shops don't stock size 15 and up, so your chances should be good.

Not sure about that.
No, Im positive. Been wearing a 15+ forever :D.

i know you wear that larger size bruh... i just think you might have misunderstood his question. hes asking if he can walk into the mall TODAY and grab a smaller size.

Low key flex 
nthat.gif
That attention 

Last edited:
Copped off ndc on Saturday afternoon casually...just letting it do its thing, whether it shows up or not idc. Honestly wasnt trying to cop but my step brother convinced me to try and get them.

I slept on these, i wanna buy these resell since these flew off shelves i thought people would sleep. These going for $375 on flight club, whats actual resale? really want a pair fam

Check detroitkicks fam,they had a fsr for 325. That was yesterday not sure about now. I never copped from there so can't vouch for authenticity but some pretty reputable YouTube reviewers say they're legit.

Eastbay on the phone said their stock is in the negatives right now.  So...
in the negatives?
embarassed.gif
Yes.   I was like "so I'm seeing these pop up randomly and people are getting them but mine wont add to cart.. what are those like cancellations and failed payments? any idea when I can expect more.." and shes like "um actually idk.. Im actually showing inventory on these in the negatives"  I thought I just had to be nice and she would open the door to the promise land but when I heard that i was like damn.

Eastbay on the phone said their stock is in the negatives right now.  So...

in the negatives? :wow:
Yes.   I was like "so I'm seeing these pop up randomly and people are getting them but mine wont add to cart.. what are those like cancellations and failed payments? any idea when I can expect more.." and shes like "um actually idk.. Im actually showing inventory on these in the negatives"  I thought I just had to be nice and she would open the door to the promise land but when I heard that i was like damn.

thats crazy. i cant believe they are intentionally overselling right now. its like they are expecting more orders to be cancelled and will fill from that lot :smh:

GUYS.
IF YOUR ORDER STATUS STILL SAYS AWAITING AUTHORIZATION, CALL THEM ASAP OR THEY WILL CANCEL YOUR ORDER

I slept on these, i wanna buy these resell since these flew off shelves i thought people would sleep. These going for $375 on flight club, whats actual resale? really want a pair fam
Check detroitkicks fam,they had a fsr for 325. That was yesterday not sure about now. I never copped from there so can't vouch for authenticity but some pretty reputable YouTube reviewers say they're legit.
$325 is ridiculous.  I saw some of these on CL and FB for 300 yesterday (which is still high). Just avoid listings from Canarsie.

Dam I'm assuming negative is like the system probably accepted/processed more orders than was in inventory since its a system prone to glitches/flaws and that they'll have to credit a lot of peeps their chicken back!

$325 is ridiculous.  I saw some of these on CL and FB for 300 yesterday (which is still high). Just avoid listings from Canarsie.
Cl and fb can be iffy tho, 75-100 over retails is in the same ballpark tho,best to cop from a reputable seller where you an return at least.

i know you wear that larger size bruh... i just think you might have misunderstood his question. hes asking if he can walk into the mall TODAY and grab a smaller size.
I may have worded my response wrong as I understood his question. If he finds any in store, they should be the sizes stores normally carry.

Last edited by a moderator:

Cl and fb can be iffy tho, 75-100 over retails is in the same ballpark tho,best to cop from a reputable seller where you an return at least.
I guess it's just hard for me to be ok with paying even more than the already exceptionally high cost of these sneakers after tax etc

I may have worded my response wrong as I understood his question. If he finds any in store, they should be the sizes stores normally carry.

gotcha... it would be an awkward moment if your name was squatch but you wear lil dude sizes and stuff :lol:

I guess it's just hard for me to be ok with paying even more than the already exceptionally high cost of these sneakers after tax etc

nothings wrong with that. just pay when you are comfy with. if you dont mind paying a bit more, then id wait until like weds-fri for online orders to get in and start with the lowball offers :evil:

On nah I totally agree with you on that!!!! I was just trying to give bruh a cheaper and more reliable option than paying over retail for a kick he gotta second guess about .lol

Back
Top Bottom