Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

has anyone ever had an order on eastbay that said cancelled but still shipped? status changed from waiting on approval unshipped to released to ship yet it still says 1 unit cancelled

on hold taking forever to get through
I had the same thing happen to me. I talked to a CSR last night and she told me my order was canceled. Very salty!!
mad.gif

Last edited:
Update on my shipping package should be here tomorrow signature required can't wait. Luckily I'm off work tomorrow so I'll be in from 1130am-330pm!

This is my sole regret for getting out and moving back to Wisconsin(no pun intended). All the people here gobble up GRs, to sell or "stunt" with not realizing they are bringing sand to the beach. When I was stationed out Tucson, it was super easy. Probably woulda got a guaranteed ticket instead of having to wait on nike and SNKRS to deliver. In an apartment complex.
it's super easy on any release they get because not many people realize the exchange gets them because they don't broadcast it. They only received 14 pairs of Cement 4's and I was first in line to get a 12. I think 15 people in line but 3 of them had the same shoe size. So I was going to gobble the last 11 up but a youngin came in and wanted it as I was checking out so I just let him have it. Still want to go out to Tuscan, heard it's nice out that way!

So last night I received an email from Nike saying my ordered will be delayed till the 24 this was around 730/8. Didn't care much for this email either I was gettin a pair or not

I woke up this morning to an email from Nike saying my order has shipped and is expected to arrive on the 18th.. Dope
Same here

OMG so stupid they cancelled my order of a size 12 so i asked online chat if there were anyother sizes available and guy said only 8.5, 15's and 12.5 so im like yes that 12.5 would work but he says i cant exchange sizes you would have to call and make a new order so i do call and get hung up on TWICE after i say my order is cancelled.

so finally i get through and ask the lady why my order was cancelled and she says because its no longer in stock. so i ask well what sizes do you have?

and she says we do have a 12 in stock....

and im like :smh:

so i do another order. i really dont like 750 bucks charged/on hold on one card at the same time man but i did it anyways

they should really let you exchange sizes on your order without making a new order. i know the nba store and the nba store let you do it so why not eastbay? stupid

Last edited:
also my premier club member ship 3 day shipping wont be allowed because i bought it on friday. that makes no sense man

Last edited:

there is no where else to go for jb.  these were the grails of the grails. theyve already hyped everyone with sick children inspired shoes and celebrity shoes and 'NIKE AIR' shoes.  everything is pretty much done and now the hype for jordans will start to fade....
I think Nike is doing ok but from a long term perspective bad, I know im gonna get flamed but they shouldnt have let Kanye go, because now only person really holding Nike down is Serena, Adidas and Under Armor stocks are performing very well compared to Nike

Last edited:
also my premier club member ship 3 day shipping wont be allowed because i bought it on friday. that makes no sense man

that doesnt sound right at all. not sure whats happening in your convos but somethings not right.

ive added the membership during my order 2 years now and had no issue. the 3 day shipping (usually UPS ground) works day 1.

edit: im sure you can call back and get the shipping refunded once your order ships. maybe the reps will be less stressed.

Last edited:
that doesnt sound right at all. not sure whats happening in your convos but somethings not right.

ive added the membership during my order 2 years now and had no issue. the 3 day shipping (usually UPS ground) works day 1.

i know. i hate the reps because they think they know what they are talking about. im pretty sure it is immediate and doesnt take 2 business days for loyalty club benefits to kick in

its something in their system where it doesnt recognize the email i use as a premier club member but rather an old email i no longer use. im gonna have to probably wait a few days to explain because these reps are hard headed. i have to find a rep who knows what they are doing. thats what happened last time. finally found a rep who said it was their fault because their systems didnt recognize my new email and only the old one.

and unlike nike eastbay does not give you codes for their mess ups

So I ordered some nike socks and the cement 4s on Saturday. The 4s got cancelled and order status said no longer available but the socks still shipped now the socks were called back and the 4s just say unit cancelled, hopefully their adding the 4s back to my order cuz they sure as heck charged me for em.

Shoot, eastbay is rickrollin, steve harveying and then trolling :lol:
trifecta

Sweet! I went to CB West. Graduated '95 (yeah, I'm an old head on here). Awesome seeing some locals on the forums as well :smile:

CB West class of '06...the Dimmers discussion brings me wayyy back. Couldn't wait until I had my license so I could make the trip down there. Way better than the bastards at Run Around in Roslyn. Sad that Dimmers has closed. The guys were great to customers, would always hold stuff for you and call you up if when they got stuff in.

This whole Eastbay/Footlocker thing is really confusing—the inventory is all out of wack. 

Also, this Asian kid that supplies overpriced J's to those weird urban boutique stores in malls, told my girl he will sell her a size 9 for $220. I am a little dubious, but I might pull the trigger since I am saving $20.

Do you guys know anyway to spot fakes with these? I tried looking but I couldn't find anything.

Last edited:

i know. i hate the reps because they think they know what they are talking about. im pretty sure it is immediate and doesnt take 2 business days for loyalty club benefits to kick in

its something in their system where it doesnt recognize the email i use as a premier club member but rather an old email i no longer use. im gonna have to probably wait a few days to explain because these reps are hard headed. i have to find a rep who knows what they are doing. thats what happened last time. finally found a rep who said it was their fault because their systems didnt recognize my new email and only the old one.

and unlike nike eastbay does not give you codes for their mess ups

yea their system gets messed up for sure.

last year, they somehow merged my account with a foreign dudes account so i was getting order updates and seeing his orders from my account. i called and they didnt do anything to be honest other than cancel my 25% off coupon because they said i violated the terms by shipping internationally :stoneface:

i called a couple more times and they kept giving me the same voided promo code saying they couldnt issue me a new one. i just asked for a refund so that i could start a new membership and get a code from there :smh:

also, they let dude keep my account and made me a new one :stoneface:

Sweet! I went to CB West. Graduated '95 (yeah, I'm an old head on here). Awesome seeing some locals on the forums as well
smile.gif
CB West class of '06...the Dimmers discussion brings me wayyy back. Couldn't wait until I had my license so I could make the trip down there. Way better than the bastards at Run Around in Roslyn. Sad that Dimmers has closed. The guys were great to customers, would always hold stuff for you and call you up if when they got stuff in.
wow bringing back memories with this store. Used to be my connect in like 06-08 they held every shoe for me in my size that i needed. i would make the drive from philly with no dambs. 

Last edited:
so stay away from even ordering from eastbay/footlocker? been on hold for a minute now but footlocker has my size 7.5 listed, but i dont want to place the order just to have it cancelled

so stay away from even ordering from eastbay/footlocker? been on hold for a minute now but footlocker has my size 7.5 listed, but i dont want to place the order just to have it cancelled

Depends on if you have the funds to be honest. I usually throw suspect orders on a card not linked to me real money.

Back
Top Bottom