Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

From an outsiders perspective, looking at your conversation about the board meetings... Just curious, were you at the last board meeting?  Because if not, how do you know they don't talk about "hype"?  It's common sense Nike sits around talking about projected sales, which could be looked at as "hype" or "buzz" and "trending" etc.  Just my opinion...

Not that hard to listen to an earnings call or get the transcript.

I sat in on the conference call
smile.gif
Lol, I need to get in on those!!!
Have you?  Just curious if you heard them talk about projected sales (if you didn't hear them talking about that, then you didn't listen to the entire call or read the entire transcript, because all shareholders want to know projected sales because if there's one thing they care most about that's MONEY)...

oh and all the talk about nike struggling lol

nike has so many classics they can retro over and over its not even funny

Oh ok, college kids too? I personally if I need basketball shoes I would play in lebrons but defiantly not KDs they have no ankle support.
In class right now with a kid to my left with Lebron 11s and to right someone with Thunder 4s

You were at the last board meeting?
From an outsiders perspective, looking at your conversation about the board meetings... Just curious, were you at the last board meeting?  Because if not, how do you know they don't talk about "hype"?  It's common sense Nike sits around talking about projected sales, which could be looked at as "hype" or "buzz" and "trending" etc.  Just my opinion...
I sat in on the conference call
smile.gif

http://www.fastcompany.com/3046813/...-guy-who-keeps-nike-in-the-creative-spotlight . Sleep.

I can't believe people are actually debating Yeezy over Nike/Jordan brand....and that it's even possible that Yeezy could jump over the Nike/Jordan brand.
For one, it's a preference, and for another, you may like Ye, but Nike is clearly the overwhelming winner when it comes to sells. To think Nike/Jordan is on the way out is not living in reality.

Last edited:
And I'm willing to bet that hyped shoes are just a small drop in the bucket in terms of their overall earnings. 

Most of their money comes in from the general consumer who walks into the store and buys a pair of shoes because they are Nike. 

I know this but does Nike have curry.... Cam newton... James harden... Does anyone even wear lebrons or KDs? Kobe is on his way out you really think he has appeal like Jordan?
There's more to Nike than their signature lines as well. Look at the following that air maxes, air forces, dunks, roshes have just to name a few. Also, many of the Nike sig lines are worn by other athletes, not just those that they are named after. 

Not saying that Under Armour, Adidas, and others aren't successful, but you've got to look at the big picture.

I type celebs and Drake was the only person you zero'd in on, athletes are celebs also young man. Nike is, and will always be the highest selling sportswear company. You Kanye stans are very delusional.

I know this but does Nike have curry.... Cam newton... James harden... Does anyone even wear lebrons or KDs? Kobe is on his way out you really think he has appeal like Jordan?
LeBron's on his 13th shoe and they sell just fine, Kobes and KDS do just fine also. The names you mentioned just shows your age, you're all about hype. Nike has Penny, Air Maxes that sell very well in Europe.. let's not even talk about football cleats, soccer cleats.

Have you?  Just curious if you heard them talk about projected sales (if you didn't hear them talking about that, then you didn't listen to the entire call or read the entire transcript, because all shareholders want to know projected sales because if there's one thing they care most about that's MONEY)...

Why yes I have specifically the Jordan subsidiary, and one concern was how some releases were still on shelves but it's due to Nike making more pairs and upping the price to kill resalers which I think is working as I have seen some releases on eBay not pass the 250 mark notably the 2015 and later 2014 release I maybe wrong but just from casually looking.

LeBron's on his 13th shoe and they sell just fine, Kobes and KDS do just fine also. The names you mentioned just shows your age, you're all about hype. Nike has Penny, Air Maxes that sell very well in Europe.. let's not even talk about football cleats, soccer cleats.

Na I'm 29 and I'm talking players still playing not retired, these companies always try to get the big name guys that are still active.

Last edited:
I'm waiting on Eastbay shipping confirmations from yesterday's purchases. I'm so skeptical about the EB purchases (from yesterday/last night).

Received SNKRS shipping info on Saturday shortly after my confirmation email. Haven't received my Shoe Palace shipping info yet, but followed up with them and they say I should receive it today or tomorrow.

Got my shipping confirmation on Sunday from the SNKRS app should get my shipment tommorrow

Last edited:
Na I'm 29 and I'm talking players still playing not retired, these companies always try to get the big name guys that are still active.
http:// sole collector .com/news/2016-nba-all-star-game-sneakers/

Let's do a count. Just saying nike is doing fine. Not trying to argue.

Last edited:

Why yes I have specifically the Jordan subsidiary, and one concern was how some releases were still on shelves but it's due to Nike making more pairs and upping the price to kill resalers which I think is working as I have seen some releases on eBay not pass the 250 mark notably the 2015 and later 2014 release I maybe wrong but just from casually looking.
so they referenced "killing resellers" but not buzz.  I'm trying to find the Jordan Brand specific earnings call, do you have a link?  

Back
Top Bottom