Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

welp, found out you can oop a winners circle reward if you provide them with your winners circle and they checkout as guest.

Was getting splash pages and couldn't log in to get my winners circle number. Sorry fellas. 

Was up fellas, I am a new member as of 5 minutes ago, but am a looong time lurker. I had to join to say thank you for the help in getting a pair of the WC4's locked up. I struck out on release day on the Canadian sites (canuck here) and also the US sites. The monday after releases someone posted that EB had stock through phone orders, you my friend are the real MVP.Thank you many times over. This was my first strike out and first that I couldn't double up on. I have now though 
pimp.gif
 For the first time even paid over retail for my second pair. Glad to report that mine came in near flawless....thank god!

A pair of fire red iv's were my first J's and first Nike Air's back in 89 - I was in grade 6. That shoe has a special place with but the WC4 which i never had was my fav colorway. I had a pair of fire red 5's the year after, but never stayed throughout all the different models, I loved the Air Max's. Started buying again in 06 I think with the FR5's coming back. Anyways....

Here are a couple of my pics with my bad photography skills. Peace and thanks to all who contribute in a positive manner!

welp, found out you can oop a winners circle reward if you provide them with your winners circle and they checkout as guest.

Was getting splash pages and couldn't log in to get my winners circle number. Sorry fellas. 

All good bro... I think my brother in law was able to get his pair in time. But he said he had to settle with an 8 since the 8.5 was sold out. Good looking tho. Repped!

I carted these a few times on release day but passed. I regretted it. Definitely couldn't pass on them today.

Last edited:
At the end of the day you still don't know if you're gonna get them till the shipping email....which is why on top of the payment issues, FNL is a no go for me. I'll take Eastbay out the door at just retail all day.

yea my order says "processing" so we'll see how this goes :rolleyes

Never been burned by finishline.com, but I haven't ordered from them in a year so there's no telling.

yea my order says "processing" so we'll see how this goes
eyes.gif

Never been burned by finishline.com, but I haven't ordered from them in a year so there's no telling.
It'll say processing for a few hours to a day. Quickest I ever got shipping from them was the afternoon. I think you ordered early enough that you're good, but I had the same situation for the Gamma 11's (size sold out 2 hours after I placed my order), and it was still cancelled.

Last edited:

If you oop a winners circle reward does it count on the total towards another on said account?

Was about to ask if that worked, but you figured it out haha

Rainy here in Philly. Love walking to class with these. My everyday shoes! Got my hype beast on with the preme face. My mirror is warped in some spots. Should have not bought the cheap mirror lol.
I might be in the minority, but I never wear nice Js in the rain.  Water is just not good for leather.

While everyone is worried about rocking cement 4s, i might as well get a pair of cement 3s.
I just bought a pair of Fire Red 3s for $100 yesterday. Another good thing about releases like these. Sneak in the back door and grab something you missed out on in years past for the low
smokin.gif

Not that the Fire 3s are anything special to most, but 3s are by far my favorite retro.

If you oop a winners circle reward does it count on the total towards another on said account?

Yes, they will credit the points to the wc member that the purchase was made on. So if it's a $200 retro you basically get the reward back in a few days.

Back
Top Bottom