Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

i had no problem with hypebeast and his opinions but when he said the maroon 6 upper was better than the cement iv i was like
View media item 1786361

I felt like he was trolling the thread and there was a lot of feedback asking for him to be removed.
Considering he sold his pair and didn't like them then he should be happy I did him a solid and kicked him from the thread. Now he can focus on praising the supreme 5, maroons, and just don 2s :wink:

Men's 7, 7.5,14 and 15 are probably the hardest sizes to get.
sigh, im starting to realize it and whyyy my size, all the teasing from seeing the beauty's you guys have posted and the two pears i have that dont fit, in my feels :frown:
I'm sure there will be another restock, probably on NDC soon. Have you tried calling Eastbay? Your size may pop up, no harm in trying.

i know dude got booted for posting about not liking a pair, but has anyone been booted for repeatedly posting how much they like their pair?....just wondering since both scenarios are equally annoying

i had no problem with hypebeast and his opinions but when he said the maroon 6 upper was better than the cement iv i was like
View media item 1786361

I felt like he was trolling the thread and there was a lot of feedback asking for him to be removed.
Considering he sold his pair and didn't like them then he should be happy I did him a solid and kicked him from the thread. Now he can focus on praising the supreme 5, maroons, and just don 2s :wink:

Bet he was mad as hell this morning :lol:

View media item 1925466

laugh.gif
either that, or bound my feet. lmao I don't know bro.

Last edited:
View media item 1925433View media item 1925434

No 88s but zoom vapors will suffice for now.. :frown:

Very nice! I wish I would've done more to secure that set or a pair at least. I'm a huge Federer fan and a collaboration between MJ & him is just awesome. I even go to the Open each year. 2014 was the exception. Don't know if they were sold on the grounds, but they usually have some limited shoes each year for sale in the Nike shop on the grounds.

Very nice! I wish I would've done more to secure that set or a pair at least. I'm a huge Federer fan and a collaboration between MJ & him is just awesome. I even go to the Open each year. 2014 was the exception. Don't know if they were sold on the grounds, but they usually have some limited shoes each year for sale in the Nike shop on the grounds.

One of my favorite collaborations.

Glad to see some more people were able to secure pairs from the mini-restock. There will definitely be lots more. I don't think we'll get a re-launch like the black/red XIs from 4 years ago, but there should be enough chances for anyone who still doesn't have a pair to cop.

One of my favorite collaborations.

They really chose the right shoe for the job. I love playing tennis with 3s, more than with the regular vapor 9s even, which are pretty damn good themselves. Though I probably wouldn't play with that specific pair. Those and the RF287 are really for collecting only.

Back
Top Bottom