Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

went a little crazy... but 99s were my grails and these are the closest to them so I had to get some to stock.... now time to hibernate till space jams

View media item 1938379

Money-to-burn.gif

I passed on legends and Oreos but might swoop up a pair sometime this year since I copped the WC + 89 Just to start up a nice collections of 4s because they're so simple and easy to rock with Jeans all time favorite are the 12s!

he got the first 6 on release from raffles and stuff.... then filled in the rest with finishline and the eastbay stuff from what i remember reading.

yes sir... honestly i only won 1 raffle... a lot of stores did fcfs and many pairs lasted till the afternoon, even ndc still had them in the afternoon... just praying space jams will be this easy but who knows... really want bred 1s this year too but I don't like that tacky "$5000" on the back

I still like 23 is back. It's really fast to navigate when you wanna check on a release date. It's a lot faster and easier than NT IMO

But that's as far as it go's. I don't buy from them, or really read up on info there. Strictly NT.

Shout out to @zyzz for helping fellow NTers..

This

Just shipped them out, enjoy bro

Thanks man. They arrived. They're flawless. [emoji]128175[/emoji]
MAD PROPS TO @Zyzz

This
Very nice of you Sir.

May positive Karma visit you very soon.
This

Really wanted a 4th pair and swap those for 10.5 but glad you messaged me at the right time and had your size. Enjoy em man

Honestly, you could probably do similar if you only got 1-2 releases a year.
I just don't understand how anyone could possibly need 5+ of the same pair of sneakers, unless you wear them everyday including to the gym and hoop.
laugh.gif

It almost reminds me of people keeping a hoard of food in a bomb shelter.

I just don't understand how anyone could possibly need 5+ of the same pair of sneakers, unless you wear them everyday including to the gym and hoop. :lol:

It almost reminds me of people keeping a hoard of food in a bomb shelter.

Think of it as insurance.

I'm over here in Australia bro. I'm guessing you're based in the US?
We've got like 4 years till you can, but they'll probably be up there with Supras in terms of pricing. Got my eyes on the E34 M5 though, fire.  

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom