Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

:x​

Damn...

I pray that my second pair, doesn't come like that. My first pair is kinda like that @SALES

It's more speckles on my right shoe though, so it's makes it's less noticeable.
I hope both shoes come with the same amount of speckles, and I hope it's a lot of em.
Also, no red or blue pen marks on them either.
I thought my pair had speckles but DAMN!!!!!!!!

I thought my pair had speckles but DAMN!!!!!!!!
Should see my friend's pair, it's black with gray speckling lol. Another dude has it closer to the 89's with really thin and less dense speckling.

Last edited:
Brag? Wow lol. Just putting up my pic for comparision.

TBH the picture Marz posted look like fakes.

Ordered a pair from EB on Thursday, got my UPS confirmation on FRIDAY but is say UPS SUREPOST,  anyone ever have them use that method?

Ordered a pair from EB on Thursday, got my UPS confirmation on FRIDAY but is say UPS SUREPOST,  anyone ever have them use that method?

Yes. This is the typical shipping method when you get the free shipping option. It's very slow.

Oh well, just going to have to live with the speckles
mean.gif
Consider yourself lucky if speckle density is the only issue with your shoes.

Is this what it comes down to..complaining about speckle density? Oh my gosh I wish some of the shoes I got from Nike only had this issue. Oh well off to find my 7.5 which is like searching for a pimple on a horses butt.

first time in a while, im actually excited to see how my pair from the restock is.

Is it a return?
will it have the blue lined inside?
speckle density?

very interesting today...
People here want more speckles, while I want way less speckles. Coincidence, I think not. Time to go outlet hunting.

People here want more speckles, while I want way less speckles. Coincidence, I think not. Time to go outlet hunting.
Just received from EB:

Flawless pair.

great speckle density, no blue lining, not a return  ( at least not as far as I can tell,l & I'm pretty good about noticing little things)

very happy camper

HAVE A GREAT MONDAY EVERYONE!

I think it's crazy the inconsistency of speckle density between the pairs. Marz, even the gray tabs on yours look as dark as the 2012s.

No they don't.
Sorry I should have been clearer, when compared to my NDC pair they look off wih the color and speckle density. I categorized them as "fakes" not in the sense they are but appear as such.

bruh... the speckle is random. of course you will get more or less depending on whos working that day or other dumb factors. thats no indication of fake at all.

i cant speak on color other than that its hard to tell when considering lighting as a variable.

No they don't.
Sorry I should have been clearer, when compared to my NDC pair they look off wih the color and speckle density. I categorized them as "fakes" not in the sense they are but appear as such.
bruh... the speckle is random. of course you will get more or less depending on whos working that day or other dumb factors. thats no indication of fake at all...
Correct.  I think we should appreciate the random speckling process as it makes each shoe unique.

Back
Top Bottom