Nike Air Jordan 4 Retro "White/Cement" - The Aftermath - NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING

Shouldnt be too much over retail.. this GR was restocked so many times.  Wound't do over $275 to obtain a pair if I were you.  All depends how thirsty you are....

Shouldnt be too much over retail.. this GR was restocked so many times.  Wound't do over $275 to obtain a pair if I were you.  All depends how thirsty you are....
Retail is California after taxes is $240 or so. So anything between $250-$280 is decent on resale. Was at Nike factory store yesterday. Someone returned a pair of White Cements to one and the factory store sold it. :tongue:

Retail is California after taxes is $240 or so. So anything between $250-$280 is decent on resale. Was at Nike factory store yesterday. Someone returned a pair of White Cements to one and the factory store sold it. :tongue:

In the Bay you will be lucky to find one for $300. Most selling at $325 -$375. Even StockX lowest price is $275+ shipping. Consign stores $340+ tax

In the Bay you will be lucky to find one for $300. Most selling at $325 -$375. Even StockX lowest price is $275+ shipping. Consign stores $340+ tax
Ye, that's definitely true. Sole Supremacy and other resale places are typically $320+. 

I copped a pair from kixify, which was purchased from Urban Industry in the UK. Great pair but cost me $285 for resale. This was back in March. Got another one from oqium recently, which still has some in stock. 

how does stockx work? its legit right?
Yes, Stockx and GOAT are reseller markets for sneakers. They play the middle man where seller ships item to them to be authenticated before being shipped to buyer. If sneakers are fake, they are returned to seller I believe and buyer is refunded. 

I am not sure how much "cut" they take though. 

Last edited:
Seller pays shipping to StockX
Buyer pays shipping from StockX to self.
This is accurate. Copped a pair of Retro 6 Black Infrared recently for $250 after shipping. Waiting for Stockx to authenticate. Sole Supremacy had a pair for $279.99 just now and it sold out immediately in size 12. Heard they are flipping the Black Infrared within 1-2 days of getting them. 

Right so you're paying for shipping twice, even if you're only coming out of pocket once.

And their fees are the same as eBay? Meh.
Difference is that Stockx and GOAT authenticate their shoes. Ebay is a free for all and you can get unlucky all the time. Also, I do not believe buyer pays for shipping twice (even if only out of pocket once). The seller absorbs the shipping to Stockx fee. 

Right so you're paying for shipping twice, even if you're only coming out of pocket once.

And their fees are the same as eBay? Meh.

Buyer as refer to " you're" only pay once with a fix shipping fee unless the seller ups the selling price to make up for the shipping he is paying.

BOOOM!
nthat.gif

Back
Top Bottom