Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

We’re all popping into this thread like
502A77B0-F7C4-4A21-962F-ADD270196721.gif

One thing the Cardinals have on the other 2 that I like is the EP in the lace area. In the above comparison they look alittle cleaner as well...

Certainly doesn't change the facts that the Fire Red rules over them both...

A lot of July Guys in here. I hit 41 in July as well.... Salutes...

When you dudes get girls, you can't get with her, because she doesn't look as good or isn't as smart as another girl? Her butt is smaller so the girl is trash? Some of y'all are weird and need to get off the internet. Dudes kill me with the weird *** internet/Skip Bayless hot takes where everything is either trash or a grail. And a lot of you are way too old to be communicating like 15 and 16 year olds do.

I don’t even pay attention to JB releases unless an OG colorway is dropping nowadays. Less passionate for the shoe game plus less time. As I got older and the process of releases became different and more digital, I jus got less interested. Miss the midnight drops or camp outs at Niketowns and malls. Jus more fun then. Hell, in the 90s, the days of skipping 3rd period to cop and come back at lunch with the new Js on. Good times. Once all the OG colorways drop that I want, I’m out the game…

I don’t even pay attention to JB releases unless an OG colorway is dropping nowadays. Less passionate for the shoe game plus less time. As I got older and the process of releases became different and more digital, I jus got less interested. Miss the midnight drops or camp outs at Niketowns and malls. Jus more fun then. Hell, in the 90s, the days of skipping 3rd period to cop and come back at lunch with the new Js on. Good times. Once all the OG colorways drop that I want, I’m out the game…

When they started gettin the 3's & other models closer to the right shape I stopped coppin all Jordans unless the colorway speaks to me on a visceral level. Like if I see it and close my eyes and the Matrix shows up with the white room and all my wardrobe, clothes & accesories in my shopping list, carts, and wishlist pops up that is what will make me want them and make them a robo-cop. Then there's OG colorways in these new molds....that just goes without saying. Always wanted all OG colorways in remaster form from pairs 1 through 8 ever since I got my first pair of Jordans(Cardinal 7's) with retro card in 06.

Last edited:
I wouldn’t even compare these to Cardinals with the different shade of red and placement of the elephant print. If anything, I passed on Katrinas cuz I prefer Fire Reds over those.

When they started gettin the 3's & other models closer to the right shape I stopped coppin all Jordans unless the colorway speaks to me on a visceral level. Like if I see it and close my eyes and the Matrix shows up with the white room and all my wardrobe and clothes & accesories in my shopping list, carts, and wishlist pops up that is what will make me want them and make them a robo-cop. Then there's OG colorways in these new molds....that just goes without saying. Always wanted all OG colorways in remaster form from pairs 1 through 8 ever since I got my first pair of Jordans(Cardinal 7's) with retro card in 06.

So you finally got over your FOMO? I'm proud of you man.

yes-nod.gif

Back
Top Bottom