Nike Air Jordan Retro 3 OG “Fire Red” 2022

I'll say this. It doesn't matter what others like because it always end up to that individuals personal preference. Now to have these back in true form (shape, color, low EP, tongue etc...) is a dream... It's always refreshing to have a piece of legendary history THIS CLOSE to OG standards.

JB making colorways that resemble OGs isn't anything new. Money is the game! If they can keep consumers buying these retro plus without actually giving us OGs, they will.

Prime examples:
Katrinas-similar in color but shape, tongue, EP is off, no NA
Denims- Sorta similar in color. Shape, tongue, EP good. Plus they hit us with the NA on the back. Clear tab was a No Go..
Cardinals- Similar in color, right shape, tongue, low EP, no NA.
Put all 3 together with neccessary components and whadda ya have...

Now they've started this "Reimagine" crap. So now I "Imagine" we won't be getting Chicagos or White cements for a while...lol

Last edited:
So you finally got over your FOMO? I'm proud of you man.

yes-nod.gif

Appreciate it fam :nthat:growth

Better within an hour than what it would have been in 2020-2021: Technical difficulties followed by Instant "OOS"

I do see the hype on these gaining momentum as they are going unopposed. It's early in the month and people still got bread, and itching to buy something. These gonna be it this weekend

My order email from EA last week has always said “Arrives 9/16/2022”. I’m guessing that I should still be in the clear and not have it effected by that trailer incident? I haven’t gotten any cancellation notifications.

I only want 1 pair. I just want to make sure I don’t have to be up for Saturday.

If you’re a shoe collector or just love shoes or admire the GOAT’s basketball abilities, why woukd you pass on these?

Other than not have any money to get them right now.

These are basketball history, man.

What if you just dont like em? I wear very little red... like maybe 5% of my wardrobe.

Get em and make red 6% of your wardrobe :rofl: jk jk I know you like to match but these can be pulled off with many styles and colors. I personally say get em just for the culture but if these aren't your bag then you aren't missing out on anything. Its just a shoe at the end of the day. One doesn't need every colorway if thats not their goal. White Cements are right around the corner anyway pad your pockets with the money saved for those suckers.

My order email from EA last week has always said “Arrives 9/16/2022”. I’m guessing that I should still be in the clear and not have it effected by that trailer incident? I haven’t gotten any cancellation notifications.

I only want 1 pair. I just want to make sure I don’t have to be up for Saturday.
You can call Nike CS and they should be able to tell you. I have some Dunks on order, and they said if the package didn't get picked up yet (which it wasn't), I should be fine.

Back
Top Bottom