Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

I see the asian lady wrist... Def fakes. I can damn near hear her strong ***** accent trying to hype the shoe as I scroll through those pics. Smh.

All these fakes being posted :x :smh:

It's really bad for the new members who come in here and think they're seeing credible information.

And it's the same guy who keeps posting these damn pictures. I thought promoting false information wasn't allowed on this board?

If anything, post a link with the disclaimer, "click here for GM images".

Last edited:
It's really bad for the new members who come in here and think they're seeing credible information.

And it's the same guy who keeps posting these damn pictures. I thought promoting false information wasn't allowed on this board?

If anything, post a link with the disclaimer, "click here for GM images".
im new....i personally dont think the images are official. I dont have a problem with him posting them. But the image above posted looks terrible imo but i take all non offical images with a grain of salt.

^now THAT is how 3M is supposed to look

OG/00 "3M" was a woven textile material, not a single piece plasticy Scotchlite material. The older version glowed considerably brighter than what we've seen since 06/07. I'm not too picky either way. Both materials have their pros and cons. The textile glows much brighter, but it's not nearly as durable and has a tendency to flake off under heavy wear.

1990/2000 Crack Edition 3M>Green Bean Crack Edition>2006 3M>2013 Fake 3M

OG/00 "3M" was a woven textile material, not a single piece plasticy Scotchlite material. The older version glowed considerably brighter than what we've seen since 06/07. I'm not too picky either way. Both materials have their pros and cons. The textile glows much brighter, but it's not nearly as durable and has a tendency to flake off under heavy wear.
The Green Bean used the textile 3M as well, didn't age well but they were fire under the sun.

Last edited:
Number 2 And Don't debate me!

If anyone picks anything other than 2

We can take it outside!

Sneakerfiles has these retailing at $225? Increase on NA releases already [emoji]128514[/emoji]

nikeair js costing as much as foams...man

i remembered when yeezy foams cost lil more than y2 :lol:

I like number 2 the best. I'll be picking these up in July though. NA on the back and decent materials is all it takes. Nice versatile shoe.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom