Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

If the 2016 WC 4's are a indication of how JB is doing the NA retros going forward then these should be on point. Can't wait. Just need some official pics :nerd:

More pics...

glasses.gif

:frown: July.. So close but so far away. Been waiting for a decent retro for a minute. Going straight on foot, prob for a week straight.. With at least 1 on ice of course.

Im trying to ignore the blue tint in the soles but I wish these had the milky soles instead

I was thinking that too.. Milky soles really don't look bad on maroon and 72-10. Hopefully the blue is more faint once they release.

Also, that silver on the tongue reminds me of the 5lab3 silver.. Those are pretty reflective but it does look off on these.

Im trying to ignore the blue tint in the soles but I wish these had the milky soles instead
I was thinking that too.. Milky soles really don't look bad on maroon and 72-10. Hopefully the blue is more faint once they release.

Also, that silver on the tongue reminds me of the 5lab3 silver.. Those are pretty reflective but it does look off on these.
The blue tint never really bothered me, especially on the Black Metallic's. I get what y'all are sayin' though...

I'm a ***** for 3M, I want these to blind flash people when a cam light hits them lol. RELEASE OFFICIAL PICS NIKE LETS GO.

I feel like people are saying this about those 4's because of that pic but you guys don't realize that they're unlaced and the 2016s are choking.
nah, nothing to do with that pic. just how i feel about the 3 & 4 in general. a lot has to do with the original toe box tho. 

Its more like the 1997 special edition Star Wars remaster compared to the original film without CGI. 

No one here has the balls to say those Star Wars re-releases were better than the originals. 
Hold on. Wait..What??? I'm slightly ******ed, so I may not have understood what you posted. Are you trying to imply that, that Greedo shot first trash is an improvement, with it's out place added scenes and spliced in CG? Bruh.....

We get it. Somewhere along the line people on this forum figured out OGs aren't perfect. Many of us already knew that (it took me a while), But some of the stuff being said I just can not agree with.

This is one of those things that starts here, spreads to other forums, blogs and social media, and pretty soon you'll be in the malls hearing these kids drop "shoo knowledge" on how OGs were garbage.

In 2010, someone said to me that retros would be the new OGs. I never thought something that sounded so silly would come to pass.

Last edited:
I'm slightly ******ed, so I may not have understood what you posted. 
I would like to help you out with that but Im not sure I know what you posted either. You seem to be implying that I prefer the CGI Star Wars re-release which makes me think you don't have any idea whats going on here. I may be wrong though.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom