Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

saw pics on Marqueesole...hopefully the real pair dont have that blue tint bottom soles
They will 
pimp.gif

I've never owned a pair of Jordan V but from the looks of it, the tongue looks huge compared to say a Jordan IV. Maybe its just me but eitherway its still a sexy pair of shoes.

If the sole stay blue im passing. Had ogs and 2000 retros. Dont need um if they gonna look like fakes **** that.

This is going to be my first double up. I'm wearing the inevitable botched pair into the ground. Blue soles don't matter to me but Im not going to fall for the UA lies, I'm expecting clear soles like the early  Nike/JB pics suggested. There's no way the real pair won't have the OG material on the ankle part either. Tired of these pics of fakes, Im ready to see these things.

Last edited:
This is going to be my first double up. I'm wearing the inevitable botched pair into the ground. Blue soles don't matter to me but Im not going to fall for the UA lies, I'm expecting clear soles like the early  Nike/JB pics suggested. There's no way the real pair won't have the OG material on the ankle part either. Tired of these pics of fakes, Im ready to see these things.
The Nike/JB had a blue sole also lol idk where ya see clear. Still blue there, just a lighter density of blue than the recent pics

Early fakes got the ankle portion of the supreme 5s wrong so I'm not worried. Also fakes are always a few shades blue'er than the real pairs

That "E" need some Milk!
:rofl:

all these pics are fake, correct? I can live with an blue sole, but that tounge needs some milk, looks like it is more 72-10 ish, most 5's tounge have that matte finish.

Last edited:
This won't be as bad as the upcoming blue tint space jams, I loved my green bottoms, have em character

These should be easy to get since so many are passing for a blue sole that wears off

Back
Top Bottom