Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

No one of really going to pass because of the blue sole. I've learned by watching people's comments that's they are Always expressing some false anger toward every JB retro but end up copping or trying to at least.

None of you all REALLY care about the blue sole. Let's be real here.

Last edited:
No one of really going to pass because of the blue sole. I've learned by watching people's comments that's they are Always expressing some false anger toward every JB retro but end up copping or trying to at least.

Exactly, unless JB makes 2-3 million pairs Space Jams gonna be extra hard to get since most (me included) will be trying for 2+ pairs

Last edited:

Exactly, unless JB makes 2-3 million pairs Space Jams gonna be extra hard to get since most (me included) will be trying for 2+ pairs

Huh?

​
 ​
 ​
I agree 100% @vintageog7 & @SneakReaper...
 ​
If I could, I'd have 10 pair of my Air Jordan grails. I recently acquired finally.
 ​
nthat.gif
 ​
 ​
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
 ​
I just purchased that OG Nike Air hang tag also.
 ​
I really regret gettin' the 2012's honestly. I should've just saved up and bought the 99's in the first place.
 ​
Anyways, reps to you both.
 ​
glasses.gif
 ​
 ​
P.S.
 ​
The Black Metallic 5's & Black Infrared 6's share the #2 spot in my ALL-TIME favorite Jordan's list.

Last edited:
I agree 100% @vintageog7
& @SneakReaper

If I could, I'd have 10 pair of my Air Jordan grails. I recently acquired finally.

:nthat:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I really regret gettin' the 2012's honestly. I should've just saved up and bought the 99's in the first place.

8)  ​

P.S.

The Black Metallic 5's & Black Infrared 6's share the #2 spot in my ALL-TIME favorite Jordan's list.
aw nice, trying to get a pair myself but with all of the releases this year I'll wait

Aw nice, trying to get a pair myself but with all of the releases this year I'll wait
 I feel you @SneakReaper. I spent a stack on these, so I'm goin' to have to pass on the Black & Red 12's. Believe or not, I never really cared for them honestly. I'd rather have the Black & White "Playoff" 12's. I might get them later though, just to go with my Black & Red, OG colorway retro collection. All I'm really tryin' to get right now, is the Black Metallic 5's.

Doublin' up is a absolute MUST!

I know these are going to look beautiful on feet. Even the 2009 pair looked nice on feet

Same way, but the blue does wear off rather quickly. My Blk Infrareds are clear now.

the recent retro of the black infrared vi? i dont remember them being that blue when i bought them.

those soles on these v's are like super blue tinted

almost to the point of these
View media item 1982035

they need to take some of the blue out before they release

the back portion almost seems solid because the blue is darker there

Last edited:
We're not normal. A normal person would consider flight 45's and retros the same thing and think 7's and true flights are the same. Lmao but fr people never get 1 pair if they really like it or its their grails

I agree 100% @vintageog7
& @SneakReaper

:nthat:

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

8)  ​

P.S.

Always wanted the 99s. But I'd wear mines, and I can't get with that aged durabuck peeling.

Most 99's will break down on you at this point which is unfortunate since it's the ONLY black cement 4 retro that looks close to its OG.

I know it's just a matter of time, but still 17 years has been way too long to wait.

Most 99's will break down on you at this point which is unfortunate since it's the ONLY black cement 4 retro that looks close to its OG.

I know it's just a matter of time, but still 17 years has been way too long to wait.
Sole swap, it's like a hundred dollars. It's basically equal to the OG because the tongue on the 89's was garbage, as was the 1989 chalk durabuck. Then again netting made of Jell-O isn't cool either.

Last edited:

Sole swap, it's like a hundred dollars. It's basically equal to the OG because the tongue on the 89's was garbage, as was the 1989 chalk durabuck. Then again netting made of Jell-O isn't cool either.

Not everybody wants to sole swap. A brand new rendition has been long overdue.

And you're not getting an accurate OG, thankfully enough. 2016 WC4 showed us that they could make the low top 4 look and feel just as good as the 99, save for the super duper speckling and OG color.

Last edited:
And you're not getting an accurate OG, thankfully enough. 2016 WC4 showed us that they could make the low top 4 look just as good as the 99, save for the super duper speckling and OG color.

lol..how do you know you are not getting an accurate rendition when they haven't even been in production yet? JB switches things up all the time. That's been proven over the years. If they really want Bred 4's to look as good, if not better than the 99 retros they obviously could.

lol..how do you know you are not getting an accurate rendition when they haven't even been in production yet? JB switches things up all the time. That's been proven over the years. If they really want Bred 4's to look as good, if not better than the 99 retros they obviously could.
They obviously could, but the OG heads tend to mix up what looks good to the new people. The Cool Grey and Mars 4 set the standard as to what the 4 should look like, but not what materials it should use.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom