Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

Just had to reglue my 07's. The black portions on the outsole were separating something fierce. Weird because the clear portions are still adhered fine.

Kinda scared to remove the tape holding them in place and find out how they cured in a day or two :lol: .

Just had to reglue my 07's. The black portions on the outsole were separating something fierce. Weird because the clear portions are still adhered fine.

Kinda scared to remove the tape holding them in place and find out how they cured in a day or two
laugh.gif
They use a real thin glue on the black portions.

Learned it the hard way when I tried to rip off the icy part behind the black Jordan/NIKE.

Kinda scared to remove the tape holding them in place and find out how they cured in a day or two :lol: .

I swear me and you are pushing our older pairs beyond the limits :lol:

I refuse to retire my bred 12s from 2003
regluing over and over :rofl:

I swear me and you are pushing our older pairs beyond the limits :lol:

I refuse to retire my bred 12s from 2003
regluing over and over :rofl:

:lol: For sure. This fix should hold me over until the 16's drop. I plan to keep wearing the 07's as beaters for a long time to come though :lol:.

I really need to midsole swap my 00's in the future. I've got 15 years worth of aging on those soles and love the dark caramel gum color they turned compared to the 07's that seem to just stay a bright yellow no matter how many miles you put on them.

I lowkey regret spending $200 on CNY lows :lol: :smh: but the packaging is [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

For the early birds some guy on Deadlaced Twitter selling the NA Metallic 5s in a 10, 10.5, 10.5 for 340 shipped

Here is his pic to see the shoes clearly

Stop posting this crap in here, its not allowed

As long as its not his listing he's welcome to post that. Seeing as retailers have received these already its not surprising real pairs have started hitting that market

Trust me it's not. I'm not even plugged in like that in this shoe game yet. Was just letting folks know if they wanted the early bird special ahead of time to avoid the drama

Last edited:
These aren't remastered from the OG. There I said it.
What does that even mean? ;-)  "Remastered" was supposed to be to get the retros as close as possible to the OG in terms of shape, materials, and branding.  Thus, you can't be remastered "from" the OG.  They're being remastered "to" the OG product.  Not sure if you used the wrong wording, or if you're confusing the remastering initiative....?

What does that even mean? ;-)  "Remastered" was supposed to be to get the retros as close as possible to the OG in terms of shape, materials, and branding.  Thus, you can't be remastered "from" the OG.  They're being remastered "to" the OG product.  Not sure if you used the wrong wording, or if you're confusing the remastering initiative....?
These aren't as close as possible. The materials on the Supremes come closer.

Back
Top Bottom