Nike Air Jordan Retro Metallic V - 7/23/16

View media item 2109321
@babyjs23

Never heard of back door and was not able to do a ton of research prior to purchase. But....I have faith. Couldn't beat that price and I work tomorrow so was planning for the SNKRS app only anyways. 6-10 days will tell if the shoes come or not. I got faith though...

I suggest you buy off backdoor. 223 shipped

wow that's not a bad price at all i got ​
[table]
[TR]
[td]198.93 EUR[/td]

[td]=[/td]

[td]218.374 USD[/td]

[/TR]
[/table]
after conversion ​

Yeah just copped off backdoor. $3 over retail plus no tax I'll take it.

Yes.

I wouldn't post any non-legitimate sites unless there is definitive proof that they aren't, then I will issue an apology for not educating myself in knowing they are not legit, for posting said site, and will not post that site ever again.

Yes, was able to get the EXACT same price at @DonJuan23
. $223 shipped, a brother saved like $22 dollars!!! I hope you're right, that these are 100% authentic @babyJs23
. Reps to you all when I get chance again!!!!

Now on to the get my FTL pair in the morning. We're all eatin' NT!!!!

:pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp: :pimp:

I'd sell those hairy beasts at this point. :lol:

Seriously, I have several DS '07s and '11s, but nothing comes close to the '16s, so why keep them? There are people out there beasting for the embroidered 23 now that it's gone. More power to 'em. That was never my favorite part of these. Now I can make room in the closet for the '16s.

I hope the 2016's don't get ashy like that, on the toe box part of the sole. Does anyone know how to get rid of that? I tried cleaning it, but it just comes back even worse.

I believe the toecap turning white is the equivalent to clear outsoles yellowing (oxidation). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Just 12 hours to go. I can't wait to have these in hand. Been waiting all year for this. We're all going to be very happy.

is backdoor the cheapest out of all the euro sites? when did oneblockdown go live? $211 out the door there but only size 9.5,10 left

Last edited:
I believe the toecap turning white is the equivalent to clear outsoles yellowing (oxidation). Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

If they are getting pretty old but it may be a deep scuff in this case...where crap gets embedded in the scuff & rots da rubber...its only that softer rubber i've had this issue with

Last edited:
is backdoor the cheapest out of all the euro sites? when did oneblockdown go live? $211 out the door there but only size 10,10.5 left

Didn't u just answer ur own question? In any event End will probably be the cheapest but they will be sold before they go live.

Last edited:
Backdoor is legit G no need to worry. Like I said though 6-10 days before hey arrive though probably
Backdoor is legit @DonJuan23?!

OH HELL YEAH G!!!!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

This has the be the easiest cop/release, I've ever been apart of... Repped when I get a chance again @DonJuan23, & @babyJs23

glasses.gif

Will they have the 1's in September?
A bit too early to tell if they will or not, but I will continue to gather up any and all sites that will and post the links as it gets closer to the release[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

​
Yeah, that part got super scuffed, when I was in the middle of a 2011 "concord" 11's release riot.... I was salty as hell, too... But that was only one shoe though, @green rhino123. Now they're both doin' that. It might just be time to make em beaters, if I can't sell em... or repair em.

Last edited:
@Mr S J King @batman23 @blazed4dayz619 @Magic1978 @IV-Collector @iHust1e @green rhino123

900x900px-LL-c281096b_200x200px-ZC-e5140ee4_MJTipsNTHat.gif

The guilt would be too much for me, though and I don't members to think I'm just looking for handouts.[emoji]128591[/emoji][emoji]127995[/emoji]

Been accused before.
Screw Them Baby J who cares what they think, there is nobody that helps out more than you. I am in for $20 Somebody get this going. Plus you just saved me around $15 posting the backdoor site. $223  SHIPPED  TY

Last edited:
^^^^
 ​
Nice @matters7. These look SOOO much more dope, & official with Durabuck material... & REAL 3M. Honestly, it makes me wanna throw my 2011's in the trash.

Last edited:

Hello all, my first post here.  

Tomorrow I am doing a FCFS at my local FTL and they are opening at 7am.  What time should I get there in your general opinions?  This is in the tulsa OK area.  
Early son. What size? Im in OKC

Yeh i agree, proper retro!
Would love breds and flints with this 3m for sure!
Im icing these and beating my 2011s, just like with my wc3/4's

Last edited:
So infrared 6s I got a size 9 in and they are looser than I like. Do you think I should get an 8.5 in these? I won 8.5 raffles and just missed my size 9 raffle because I was at practice for learning the cha cha

Back
Top Bottom