Nike Air Jordan VI White/Red 23rd Anniversary Edition (Jan/Feb 2014)

I got called for these by the Footaction in Culver City, I also won the raffle for all the shoes in the ASG pack. The FTL in Santa Monica is doing the calls on Friday for the Jordans, I just need the Infareds to complete my weekend.

lolll dang I won the raffle for these from culver city Footaction too kk

I got called for these by the Footaction in Culver City, I also won the raffle for all the shoes in the ASG pack. The FTL in Santa Monica is doing the calls on Friday for the Jordans, I just need the Infareds to complete my weekend.

I have these already. the material quality is pretty much the same with the 5 grapes..very bad..as for the quality check...sloppy painting..you can see infrapink drops..and also had the below issue with a double lace hole...returned them already for another pair.

I have these already. the material quality is pretty much the same with the 5 grapes..very bad..as for the quality check...sloppy painting..you can see infrapink drops..and also had the below issue with a double lace hole...returned them already for another pair.
how they fit? its run big?

Last edited:

how they fit? its run big?
the don't run small for sure. i went tts. exact same size like all my jordans. 1,3,4,5,6,11. a friend of mine went half size down..but i would not recommend it if you have normal feet..if you have any other jordans, go with the size you usually get them.

Just got these from my local store , going straight in the rotation .

For those who matters these are size 13   , they run a little snug on me because i usually wear 13.5  .

This new infrared really pop when you open the box , almost fluo .

Really happy with these !

lol dam is this your first time trying for rsvp? they usually do it around 2-4 PST.. with only like 1-2 exceptions.
nah but the last one I got was the white/red 5s. I think I might possibly be banned from their thing cause I used to send :'( faces when I wouldn't get one lol. I think I will make a new twitter for rsvping next time.

ok guys i need some advice ...
i won 3 pairs of these
I definitely want one to keep
buuutttt
should i cop the other two and resell ? i'm not about that resell life at all .. but i do see opportunity
though i hate resellers the shoe is on the other foot ...

i won 3 pairs of these
buuutttt
should i cop the other two and resell ? i'm not about that resell life at all .. but i do see opportunity

Honestly, these won't have any resale value in the short-term imo.

i won 3 pairs of these

buuutttt

damn what size?

Honestly, these won't have any resale value in the short-term imo.

you think so? i haven't read into these as much as i do other releases .. just knew i wanted me a pair haha
but i don't know , i could always just return them ?

if they were my size i might have tried to lock it up for a reasonable price but if you locked up the red ones i would say buy because those may have a larger market since they are less of them than the white infrareds. But if they the whites save your time and money for hopefully an extra 60-80 bucks because after shipping which will be around 30 bucks you really only make 30-50 bucks. Is it worth it?Just keep karma on your side and let them go to someone else who wants them. Especially in such a popular size.

if they were my size i might have tried to lock it up for a reasonable price but if you locked up the red ones i would say buy because those may have a larger market since they are less of them than the white infrareds. But if they the whites save your time and money for hopefully an extra 60-80 bucks because after shipping which will be around 30 bucks you really only make 30-50 bucks. Is it worth it?Just keep karma on your side and let them go to someone else who wants them. Especially in such a popular size.

iight bro thanks , i'm a post it on my local sneaker group and what not let ppl know on my IG and twitter today and see how this goes , even though i'm sure nobody will respond until AFTER they drop ..

iight bro thanks , i'm a post it on my local sneaker group and what not let ppl know on my IG and twitter today and see how this goes , even though i'm sure nobody will respond until AFTER they drop ..

i swear bro that username seems so familiar but from a different site

Back
Top Bottom