NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Damn the hype on bruins...

Can the same colorway just be made on Nike ID? Or no Bruins on Nike ID?

Seriously, what is this garbage? Slap an image pulled of the Internet on a raglan and call it good?

Suppose to be a great day of celebration for many of us who grew up with the movie and brands/resellers clearly just out there to make money. Hate to sound like an old salty dude, but damn...

/end rant

Why did they make the Bruins so damn limited though? I would think this is the BTTF shoe for the masses coming out today. On the other hand, the Bruin probably doesn´t have too much demand on it´s own so they make it limited?

Yeah they're using the NikeLab (aka super limited) label to generate extra hype for an otherwise basic release. I guess they could've added a bunch of BTTF themed packaging and extras for extra hype too, but either that's too corny and forced, or they don't have the rights.

[h1]  [/h1]
Agree. Also the Nike SB Blazer Low GT White/Red looks really cool too and they are available on Nike.com.
Btw for the Londoners who missed the Bruins at DSMG e-shop I think the shoes will be available tomorrow at Nike Lab as today the shop is closed.

regular release? lol..

forget the regular release of any autolaced sneaker..does not have to do with the hype at all..such a shoe is difficult to produce and expensive..mags will be quite limited (if and when they finally release) due to production complexity and high cost.

Does anybody know if the Back to the hundreds collection will be somehow available in Germany?

I was surprised the Bruin sold out so damn fast. Was interested in a pair, but I don't think I'd ever pay resale for that shoe.

The pepsi however...
What do you expect? BTTF2 / Corporate hype at it's finest and in it's purest form. When in reality you can probably find Bruins at your local mom&pop store.

What do you expect? BTTF2 / Corporate hype at it's finest and in it's purest form. When in reality you can probably find Bruins at your local mom&pop store.
I just didn't expect the buyers to care that much. And they didn't even push the BTTF2 connection from the Bruin ads I saw - they just called it an all-leather red and white Nikelab Bruin?

I was thinking about getting a pair just to skate around in, but them selling out in a second came off as odd

Back
Top Bottom