NIKE AIR MAG 2015

...but at the end of the day if someone tried them on, played with them and put them back, how would you know?

do you really think they're gonna come out and tell you?! people try to pass off clearly worn shoes as DS :lol:

89 pairs auctioned off. someone mention something about 100 total before. not sure how accurate that was though

It's like there was an interruption in the space-time continuoum that bumped everything one year into the future! GREAT SCOTT!

If you account for the 94/95 Strike, when the World Series was not played that year then the movie wasn't actually wrong...

Last edited:
SAME AS ANYONE ELSE WHO DIDNT WIN RAFFLE. HE MADE A WINNER RICH
laugh.gif
I guess we all have opinions on what is "rich"

Has any of these sellers bite the bullet and sold their pairs yet? There needs to be a market maker to set the going rate for these. So far I'm seeing 50k is that rate.

Has any of these sellers bite the bullet and sold their pairs yet? There needs to be a market maker to set the going rate for these. So far I'm seeing 50k is that rate.

One sold yesterday for about $60k on ebay. But I wonder how legit the buyer was.

Still have my pair.
just keep it... i wouldnt want to deal with getting taxed in that bracket after a certain amount. Think about tax season, "the more you make the more they tax". Well i mean, keep them for now. worse comes to worst,sell them to a celebrity lol cash straight up!

I just got the blu-ray of the BTTF trilogy and I was watching 2 just now when I noticed an extra in the scene where Marty first walks out into hill valley wearing what appear to be black cement Jordan 3's. It's on my projection screen so it's something I wouldn't have ever noticed before. Check it out and let me know if it looks like these are th black cements. Anyway, just thought that was interesting!

View media item 2223551

Back
Top Bottom