NIKE AIR MAG 2015

just throw out a date and hyper beasts go crazy.. talking about cooking for carts and selling for 100k.

ACTUALLY.. BASED ON THE COMMENTS, IT DOESNT CONFIRM OR DENY ANYTHING. THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT I AM NAIVE ENOUGH TO THINK THEYRE RELEASING IN OCTOBER.

Well since this guy has nothing to do with NIKE anymore and he stated that he just posted this because he was thinking about what other things are related to 2015, it pretty much is just a picture of a guy holding 4 years old shoes. It has the same relevance as if I took a picture of my 80 year old neighbor holding my MAGs.[/quote]

WHEN DID HE SAY THAT?

Most people don't know the rest of the story. They just assume this guy knew something and don't want to listen to reason or facts. :smile:

Which has been what most of this thread has been filled with. Even last week when someone posted the pic of the room full of Mags....ALSO from the 2011 release. But zsneakerheadsz or something put that pic up and said Oct 21, 2015...and of course everyone still was like YES I HAVE MY MONEY!!

See the hype post below:

this is confirmed been getting texts from reputable people about this. October 21 it is ladies and gents gear up!!!

A 2 second search of that guys IG would have shown the original post with a #tbt to 2011 when he stood in for Tiffany Beers during the original press photo shoots.

Last edited:
Which has been what most of this thread has been filled with. Even last week when someone posted the pic of the room full of Mags....ALSO from the 2011 release. But zsneakerheadsz or something put that pic up and said Oct 21, 2015...and of course everyone still was like YES I HAVE MY MONEY!!

See the hype post below:

A 2 second search of that guys IG would have shown the original post with a #tbt to 2011 when he stood in for Tiffany Beers during the original press photo shoots.
Ya no **** I mentioned that after I posted I think you are a week or so late

not sure if trolling...

chances of me getting them is still basically zero :lol:

Last edited:
Ya no **** I mentioned that after I posted I think you are a week or so late

I wasn't calling you out specifically my man. Just pointing out how hype goes around here...but I read your post denouncing your original post...all good.

That being said...if the above posted email is true...Jedi and I might be eating out words...I should have it as well @jedifyfe1 will check email..

Last edited:
Its fake look at the swoosh at the bottom of the email

Least it looks off to me

Hope to eat my words

Last edited:
so does this mean doc brown was a hypebeast with deep pockets who already had the 2011 pair?

keanuwhoa.gif

Lol @jedifyfe1 vehemently denying the existence of auto lacing mags and then being the first to get the email

Didn't I tell you guys I had just came back from the future about 3 weeks ago? :smokin

I don't know, I noticed that basically every email I've gotten from NDC has this at the bottom, compared to that email:

Email seems to be legit my boy got one....I hear the 1500 from auction gets theirs pre-ordered/reserved. More will release to public I'm thinking.

those aren't from Doc Brown though
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
haha yeah that had occurred to me. If it isn't real, then its another great creation/mod from jedifyfe. I guess I won't be surprised either way.

Back
Top Bottom