NIKE AIR MAG 2015

Most of the people that will buy this shoe will be resellers and they will try to sell the shoe for double. Since the "sneakerhead" demographic is basically teenagers and people in their early 20's they will not cop from a reseller because they don't have the $800-1k to buy the shoes , so resellers will not be able to make much off this release.

Their isn't enough Back to the future fans to sell too that will be willing to pay 1k for a shoe they probably won't wear and most of them probably already have the first pair .

This isn't a pair of $150 retail Jordan's that resell for $300 , this is a $500-$1k sneaker AT RETAIL . People in their teens to early 20's don't have that kind of beard to spend on a pair of sneakers . This is why the yeezy boost are all sitting on ebay right now because all the resellers brought them at retail to try to resell then realized no one wants to pay those prices.
You and DC30 are stupid as hell if you think these wont resell, and your idea of who is buying from these resellers is the exact opposite of what is true. Also, the only Resellers that will actually cook on these wont be the dickhead teenagers. Yeezy's sitting???? Yeezy Boosts are CONSISTENTLY selling everyday for $2-4 thousand.

Remember when everybody said Just Don 2's were too expensive to resell?? Look how that turned out. Retail would have to be AT LEAST $1200 to price out Resellers unless they are a GR which they wont be.

plasmidlord plasmidlord

Then label me stupid.

I am also going by how it was selling my 2011 pair.

It also sounds like you are saying Boosts are selling daily at those prices, just as Don 2's are. Now...they may be selling at those prices, but I doubt it's as frequent as you think or always that high. The audience for those prices is very small, that is my main point. These aren't flying out any doors for thousands like someone drinking water everyday. But if you can throw some factual eBay/resell numbers up for us to judge for ourselves I will eat my words any day of the week.

The buyers are out there...but not in large numbers. But go back and re read my original statement...that high priced audience is small...IF you have the means up front you will secure your pair when released. There will be no reason to buy from a reseller. If you can't cop up front....chances are resell is out of your range too.

As a BTTF fan, I'm praying I have a chance to buy these, I have a bootleg Aliexpress pair and got the light up strap upgrade from ebay, but a legit pair of Nike ones would be awesome. So I'd definitely be in for a high price, but part of me is worried I won't even get the chance because  they'll be bought up by people looking for a quick payday based on prices of the first pairs. That's the only issue in my mind, is that resellers will be the only way to go and I'm not paying those prices.

curious what the pricepoint will be...i just made some BTTF inspired lebron XIIs in case I can't get my hands on these.

i think this goes without saying and i speak on behalf of all REAL SNEAKER HEADS for yall from the u.s and kick maniacs for the guys from my side o da sea (U.K) ...... F*** re-sellers and there prices ...... and F***the people who use em ...... let em all get stuk with kicks they dont want by refusing to pay those prices ......

yea honestly, the silhouette of the shoe aint even that hot. I feel like the lebron 12 IDs in mag colorway trumps that shoe.

I feel like if it weren't for the attention, he wouldn't own, much less wear those.

Just a feeling.

Last edited:

Am I the only one that thinks Fabulous looks like a clown in his "sneaker" pictures?  He's got a collection, no doubt, but just seems like dude tries too hard
Let that man cook
pimp.gif

Am I the only one that thinks Fabulous looks like a clown in his "sneaker" pictures?  He's got a collection, no doubt, but just seems like dude tries too hard

I remember those Nike goggles back in the late 90's. Big Punisher had them on his Capital Punishment album cover.

Back
Top Bottom