Nike Air Max 1 iD 2009 Info

WWWWOOOWWWWW those Hulks are straight
pimp.gif

Returned these...

TMNT-inspired (Donatello and Michaelangelo featured
laugh.gif
). Didn't like how they looked when I tried them on...
frown.gif

Spoiler [+]
25z6n1k.png

For these...

Solebox 1500-inspired
2qjgkgj.png

Thanks, WB!

Frazier: Yeah, they did unfortunately. I should've ordered two when I ordered my 1500 pair.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Sk8: Maybe you could try something like this... (NOT MY PAIR btw)

mvg5sp.jpg

I'm not sure if it'll apply nicely over the Blue stitching (lighter paints that is), but I'd opt for Angelus.  
those r just RIDICULOUS...

I realize these probably won't appeal to many here, but I was trying to make a completely colorful and bright shoe for this Spring, and do it in a way that would not look too clownish (hence the grey midsole)..

6782899213_9814fff66c_b.jpg

^^my advice...don't do it. If you do order them and once they arrive you'll regret it. Just sayin, seen a lot of people do these crazy colorways and end up returning them.
A little pop goes a long way when it comes to shoe design. Just because you got all those color options doesn't mean you should use them all on one shoe. And no hate, but I hope you're not serious about the grey midsole preventing it from looking like a day at the circus. 2cents

I know, I know, and I appreciate your $.02.  I have a lot of iD's that have just touches of pop and I like them, of course, but I think there's something about going SO over the top that it works.  I do think the grey midsole does something to it that tones it down just one little notch.  Still circus-y, though, no doubt..

Originally Posted by gueser

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

Sk8: Maybe you could try something like this... (NOT MY PAIR btw)

mvg5sp.jpg

I'm not sure if it'll apply nicely over the Blue stitching (lighter paints that is), but I'd opt for Angelus.  
those r just RIDICULOUS...
wow, that green is just pops!

Back
Top Bottom