Nike Air Max 2016

Nice! I have the black/3M pair and wear them often. They don't crease and stay clean. Solid everyday sneaker.
I love how they look... only... my god... what happened to the sizing?

These are size 13 WIDE. Despite having an EEE width foot with a very high arch, I've been wearing off-the-shelf Nike Air size 13 for literally my entire life. My most recent purchases include a pair of Kobe X Mid Exts, and AIr Max 2014, both off-the-shelf 13. Both (and countless prior) shoes fit me fine.

With these, the length is fine... but I have a finger's width of my sock showing through on either side of the tongue! The laces have about 2" of cross if I were to attempt to tie them. These fit like the pair of Shox I tried last year, but those weren't supposed to be "wide"!

Are all the 2016's like this? Maybe I should try a 2015? Or am I going to have to dig up a pair of 2014's somewhere?

Nope, not in my size (11). Unless they are listed strangely because I haven't been able to find them.
did you have nike try to stock locate them for you?  they might have them at some outlets.  they just sold out on NDC about two weeks ago when they had the 20% off clearance code.  

any of y'all feeling the N7s? really liking them 

Nike Air Max 2016 N7  
Release Date: 06/21/16
Color:  Vivid Orange/Dark Turquoise/Gamma Blue

Those are pretty fresh.  Nuggets colors 
smokin.gif

Held the all white ones in hand today.  My goodness what a great looking shoe but those things will be dusty and off white by the time you leave the store.  

Ruvilla.com

Damn they are all out.

You didn't quote me and I forgot about these and I just remembered and checked when I saw the AM 2015 thread and saw you replied.

Went to check and now thye are gone... oh well was able to pick up the Chris Webbers on KicksUSA for $95 shipped.

My girl would have killed me she finds out the itch is starting back up.

These are a super nice sneaker. I have the black pair with silver swoosh and there a real subtle sneaker. They stay clean, look sharp and go with everything.

These are a super nice sneaker. I have the black pair with silver swoosh and there a real subtle sneaker. They stay clean, look sharp and go with everything.
Have the same pair and I love them as well.  I want more pairs lol.  I wish they had more color combinations rather than just one solid color.  

Back
Top Bottom