Nike Air Max 2016 "Heat Map"

nike-air-max-2016-heat-map-2.jpg
847655-400.jpg
nike-air-max-2016-heat-map-6.jpg
nike-air-max-2016-heat-map-1.jpg
nike-air-max-2016-heat-map-3.jpg
nike-air-max-2016-heat-map-5.jpg
​​​ 

Yeah its definitely all over the place, its part of a pack with the Air Max 90 and the Air More Uptempo.

I've been looking for a super comfy runner with understated design and dope CWs. For some reason I haven't been paying much attention to the Air Max series-though I use to wear them heavy in my early 20s. Now that im older and am still a major sneakerhead though I'm not really looking for that attention anymore. Anyways these are insanley underrated, clean CWS and they look great with a pair of good fitting jeans. They stay clean and have the right among of tech. A perfect everyday shoe. I just ordered the black pair. Next I would like to do an ID or get the gray and blue soled pair.

Air max 2016 ids are on sale for 208 on NDC. Use code epic25 for an additional 25% off. Ebates is also at 9% right now. Should come out to about $142 before tax.

Air max 2016 ids are on sale for 208 on NDC. Use code epic25 for an additional 25% off. Ebates is also at 9% right now. Should come out to about $142 before tax.

I tried to use the epic25 code on the Lunartempo2 IDs that are discounted, and it wasn't applying it to the price.

Last edited:

Tried epic25 for the 2016 iDs but can't get the coupon to work

^ Nice

If they had a gum sole, I would have pulled the trigger on a white pair... I wish they had more choices for these shoes. 

Just about every colorway of the 2016 air max is now on sale for $150 on NDC.

http://store.nike.com/us/en_us/pd/air-max-2016-running-shoe/pid-10865045/pgid-11222310
And literally the entire size run of the university red is sold out when the previous day all sizes were available? Seems to me that they most likely already starting allocating them for outlet stores. I have a hard time believing there was that many people sitting on them, waiting to pounce the moment they went on sale. 

I love this shoe...the problem I have with buying air maxes is that when the new model comes out, I think the previous year is hideous lol.  

I love this shoe...the problem I have with buying air maxes is that when the new model comes out, I think the previous year is hideous lol.  

The good news for you is the 2017 air maxes are hideous. So you will be fine until at least 2018.

Back
Top Bottom