Nike Air Max 3 (f/k/a "Air Garnett 3") -- Spring 2010 Colorways

Originally Posted by JState33

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

I think the white/green is a little jab at adidas since its a Celtics c/w.

was thinking the same thing...lol

I AGREE .... LOL
roll.gif
. WITH A LEFT HOOK

One of my first shoes when I was younger that I remember. This was when I got into basketball and a little into shoes, so definitely getting at least one pair.

does it say basketball where it used to garnett on the tongue?
roll.gif

nike would be CRAZY if they charged more than $110 for these... the retro max sensation > these and the max sensations were 120

Maybe it's just the lighting (or my eyes), but does the inner lining on those samples look yellow to anybody else?

The closer fall gets, the more I'm anticipating these; anybody know if a release date has been set yet? Last I heard was October for theblk/mts/hyper-blue.

And yes, they say "BASKETBALL" on the tongue where "GARNETT" was on the OGs. (As well as replaced "OBF" on the sole with aswoosh, and did the same with the "TN Air" logo.)

i think it's lighting, but it looks yellow from that pic.

i want the navy joints to retro...
frown.gif

I see these being like the penny 4's when they released. They gonna be on the shelves for a LONG time and heavily discounted

Had this back in the day, one my favorite shoes for ballin'. Definitely getting a couple of pairs.

Originally Posted by ro22ss

. Doesnt this shoe have tuned air and zoom air.

Tuned Air is gone. In fact, for whatever reason, Nike haven't made a tuned air hoops shoe in years.

i had a pair back in the days. hah i wore those thangs down to the air bag playin hoops outdoors in those kicks forever. they were a bit on the heavy side tho

Back
Top Bottom