Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

Nike Korea released these today online and fortunately I was able to triple up relatively easily, one for myself and 2 for my buddies back in the US. The timing really worked out in my favor due to all the hype from the GMP releasing tomorrow. Really excited to see how these look in person!

s/o to upandcoming!!!
https://o.twimg.com/1/proxy.jpg?t=FQQVBBhMaHR0cDovL2Rpc3RpbGxlcnlpbWFnZTIuaW5zdGFncmFtLmNvbS83MTU2ZmYwNGUyZjAxMWUxOTJhMDIyMDAwYTFkMDExNF83LmpwZxQCFgASAA&s=XAYvg_1j8c3eY_9sz5-aMRXwiITCyJh8XZouGlyKJgs[img]
$84.99 [B]SHIPPED[/B]
I am glad i went .5 size up too[/quote]

told you bro :hat :hat

FNL still hast the Livestrongs priced incorrectly...dont sleep!! :hat

When the hyperfuse technology came out, I didn't really care for it. But these are an exception, very clean. 

I'm honestly still not sold on hf.  I've gotten a few things (kobes 'n such) and I like 'em but they still just feel weird when I put them on.  I love that feel of leather/suede/canvas I dunno.  Maybe I'll come around... I may try n snag the infrareds since if I still don't like 'em at least I can flip 'em and save on my next purchase.

I went up 1/2 size on the LAF Hyperfuse and they seemed fine wearing them around the house, but I wore them outside all day for the first time and they seemed a bit big. I probably should have gone TTS.

Just got my pairs of infrareds in (less than 24 hours from order to delivery, one of the pluses of living in a small country) and i'm glad i sized down .5. I had the what the max 90s in my TTS but these feel really long. After sizing down, I definitely don't feel like i'm swimming in these. Overall an awesome colorway, just a shame that the other pairs for my friends are on point but mine have some minor work defects 
mean.gif

Last edited:
This. Was lucky enough to scoop a pair for 100 in Brooklyn from my friends store. They run a little snug imo, thinking of grabbing another. These are just too nice.

Any chance u could help me out, since these are avail in NYC?
I will be on a plane when these drop on Sat.
PM me if you can help.
-sf77

Ordered my livestrongs for 84.99 shipped :pimp:

Thanks upandcoming32 aka Mr. Footlocker :lol:

hope NDC comes through for me next week like they did for the turfs

Last edited:
can someone vouch for how they fit? I've heard mostly .5 up like the basketball sigs this year. (Kobe 7/Lebron 9/KD 4)

can someone vouch for how they fit? I've heard mostly .5 up like the basketball sigs this year. (Kobe 7/Lebron 9/KD 4)
General consensus seems to be .5 up but for me personally I went down .5 on these and they fit perfect.

Reference point for me:

Kobe 7: TTS

Lebron 9: .5 up

KD 4: TTS

Jordans: .5 down (except for 11s)

if we strike out on NDC which retailers are expected to carry them? In my area there is a FNL [who doesn't know], FL, FA and DTLR.

Back
Top Bottom