Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

The fun's over at Finish Line. They're back to $104.99. :frown:

pretty sure that's what they've always been on FNL. People are using $20 rewards certificates and getting them for $84.99.

FNL has them at $104.99 while Eastbay/Footlocker have them at $120

There shouldn't any line but with the releases nowadays you'll never know. I saw ppl camping out for socks in Los Angeles the other day lol.

Almost beginning to think I like the Livestrong ones more than the infared just because they are closer to Packers colors than the infareds, and I already have some of the retro infareds in the non-hyperfuse version. Maybe I am crazy, but 85 + Tax seems and readily available seems better than 105+ tax and a lot of foreseeable headaches trying to cop.

Livestrongs are sexy as hell, and I know you can't rock a box, but great detail job on that Nike. I'm on em!

I could have gotten the Livestrong Air Max 90 Hyperfuse for $75 shipped (taxes included) at FNL by stacking a $20 WC rewards and $15 off $75 coupon Finishline sent me after I bought my Jordan GMP this past weekend. For some reason, it only works on the mobile site and not on the regular site. Even at that price, I still couldn't pull the trigger. I've been buying too many shoes lately so I'm trying to show some restraint. I'd rather save that $75 and try for the Infrared this weekend. The only $15 off code I've seen available required a $90+ purchase so if anyone want to use it, go for it. Not sure if it's a one time use or multiple use code. 111BUHT8XSX.

Might have to cop the Livestrong's. I wish there was a little more yellow on the shoe, though.

I'd like to see Nike release a blue AM 90 hyperfuse colorway similiar to the Infrared's (with blue replacing the red).

ill have to pass, i already have multiple infrareds from two years ago and i don't have the luxury to spend money on basically the same shoe.

Last edited:
What stores in the DMV will have these? anybody know. i'm def trying to cop

I asked the same question and got no response. The only thing I can suggest is call the stores closest to you and ask them the day before. NOwadays with so much inventory , if it's not a well known sho they might not know what sneaker you are talking about.

I asked the same question and got no response. The only thing I can suggest is call the stores closest to you and ask them the day before. NOwadays with so much inventory , if it's not a well known sho they might not know what sneaker you are talking about.

PM me your number bro. We can figure this out.

do these feel any different than the regular AM 90's? This will be my first pair of AM 90's so not sure if should go half size up or not..heard AM 90's run narrow.

Back
Top Bottom