Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

how do you even stack coupons on fnl with your rewards? the rewards only works for me if i enter it into the coupon box. do you have to call in to do it?

I could have gotten the Livestrong Air Max 90 Hyperfuse for $75 shipped (taxes included) at FNL by stacking a $20 WC rewards and $15 off $75 coupon Finishline sent me after I bought my Jordan GMP this past weekend. For some reason, it only works on the mobile site and not on the regular site. Even at that price, I still couldn't pull the trigger. I've been buying too many shoes lately so I'm trying to show some restraint. I'd rather save that $75 and try for the Infrared this weekend. The only $15 off code I've seen available required a $90+ purchase so if anyone want to use it, go for it. Not sure if it's a one time use or multiple use code. 111BUHT8XSX.
how do you even stack coupons on fnl with your rewards? the rewards only works for me if i enter it into the coupon box. do you have to call in to do it?
I posted the instructions a couple of pages back (see above). It looks like to stack the rewards + the coupon, you need to check out on your mobile smartphone. It worked for me. But I still didn't cop. Hoping I can get the infrareds this weekend.

I posted the instructions a couple of pages back (see above). It looks like to stack the rewards + the coupon, you need to check out on your mobile smartphone. It worked for me. But I still didn't cop. Hoping I can get the infrareds this weekend.
great thanks a lot!

Damn idk how to feel about these. My 2010's are beat to hell, feel like I'm cheating on my AM90's with this hyperfuse stuff
mean.gif

I hate you all!!! I hate you for posting the dope pics of these! I hate you for making me aware of a coupon code for them! Bah!I hate me more for having no self control! I copped first pair of AM90's in like forever. This I promise is my last sneaker buy of the year. :D

^^^ Retail will be $120. Is fnl getting these? I hope they do and price them at $104.99 like all the other hyperfuse 90's they have on there site. Gonna try and cop with that coupon code floating around.

^^^ Retail will be $120. Is fnl getting these? I hope they do and price them at $104.99 like all the other hyperfuse 90's they have on there site. Gonna try and cop with that coupon code floating around.
Release on FNL and Champs, etc. going to be tomorrow at 8am as well?

these are NOT releasing on champs, fnl, footlocker, eastbay, etc. tomorrow. according to all the store twitter accounts

Pretty sure the only spots getting these will be the same ones that had the OG Blue Hyperfuse 1's

Eastbay is a no-go tomorrow morning, unless the REP just lied to me (he DID say "Air Mac"), and i spelled "Infrared" wrong... i doubt it mattered --

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom