Nike Air Max 90 Hyperfuse "Infrared"

I like these, but they're a little too expensive.  Still kickin myself for missing the release state-side for this colorway

I like these, but they're a little too expensive.  Still kickin myself for missing the release state-side for this colorway

When was the last time there released here? I picked my reg AM90 retros back in summer of 2010 for $90

Last edited:

this didnt release stateside, well , yet maybe. You can still get eh regular infrareds on ebay fro like 150 or so, same price i paid for the hyperfuses.

a few other options for those that were not successful.  
  1. sns.com still has a countdown ticker with almost 12 hours left on it.  that means they aren't launching there until midnight my time (central).  they have them for 120. pounds.  anyone that missed out can try there.
  2. s?.com has not launched yet.
  3. end may not have launched yet.
  4. you can do a pre-order on rmk for august 6th, but they're expensive ($189).

this didnt release stateside, well , yet maybe. You can still get eh regular infrareds on ebay fro like 150 or so, same price i paid for the hyperfuses.
no, they released the regular infrareds last sometime in 2011.  i remember seeing them online at a couple of stores AND there were a TON of them at the grapevine mills nike outlet here in the dallas area for a couple of months.  they even saw a few markdowns.

wow. CT was insane! i swear I hit "Make Secure Payment" so many times and each time the site bombed. When I finally say the authorizing screen I almost couldnt believe it. Took almost an hour to get through! Now the wait begins...lol

US retail or bust for me....these arent THAT serious. If I'm spending $150+, I'm getting another pair of the real thing. I've literally had 7 pairs of these since the HOA launch (most of which were bought for less than MSRP), so paying more than retail is a refusal.

Crooked Tongues tends to restock on sizes quickly...came on to the site an hour/2 hours later and got a UK9.5 and a UK10. Got Paypal receipts and confirmation e-mails.

So stoked right now! :pimp:

US retail or bust for me....these arent THAT serious. If I'm spending $150+, I'm getting another pair of the real thing. I've literally had 7 pairs of these since the HOA launch (most of which were bought for less than MSRP), so paying more than retail is a refusal.
I feel the same way kindof, but im paying extra for hyperfuse. Even tho i do have hyperfuse 90's that i paid less than retail for, having this colorway with hyperfuse (whcih is lighter and lasts longer than my regular infrareds) keeps some wear off those, which is good. I got a spec of juice on my joints last month and almost died until i got the stain out.

I was able to score 3 pairs in my size...I think I might get a few more, been wanting these since the BBQ pairs were made and almost bought a pair for $1200 so retail on these is a steal for me

These have been up on Ebay for $280-$350 for the past week.

$1200.00 is what the seller wanted, I was about to start negotiating as he originally wanted $1500.00 but offered me $1200.00, I really love the Infrared 90 and the Hyperfuse makes this shoe a perfect combination.

3 more pairs and I'll be happy, even at 6 pairs it was still cheaper than getting that 1 pair of CT BBQ 90s.

I've ordered from SNS before, as long as you don't hit the magical $250 thresh hold you should be safe from having to pay custom/brokers fees, I do remember seeing some people that ordered Jordans in the past get hit, but they ordered more than 1 pair and it ended up being a mess. They're shipping takes a while though even with €20 shipping it took about a week before I got my shoes the last time I ordered from them (night tracks in march).

Theyve been reselling on Ebay for a week now.

The sites are selling out because resellers are grabbing up product in order to fullfill preorders.

Back
Top Bottom