Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

I agree.

I never bought them coz they looked junk.

Snakes were the best of a bad bunch.
Blacks are clutch to me
Snapchat-793891586.jpg

Still don’t understand why Nike refuses to release OG colorways other than the Gundams. With the 97s they retroed the gold, silver, Atlantic blue and japans.

Side note: Really glad I copped the Gundams for $220 from a European site during release. Resale hitting $350
They maybe doing the same trend with the anniversary 87s last year we didn’t hear anything about any other Og cw except the reds and blues then we got closer to the end of year and out of no where we got the obsidians and aquas but I’m with you on that none of these CWs doing it for me I need more Og CWs or atlease a restock of the two Ogs that already released

Last edited:
Managed a brand new paid of Gundams for $240 shipped just now:nthat: I couldn't pass even if its a half size too big. Also scored the Orlando/colbolt colorway for the second week in a row.

Don't settle! Deals are still out there if you put in the leg work.

Last edited:
Pulled the trigger on these Reflect Silvers

Nike-Air-Max-98-White-Reflect-Silver-W.png

Even though I already have the triple whites, I’m a sucker for predominantly white shoes and the black sole with silver hits made it different looking enough for me to cop :lol:

Pulled the trigger on these Reflect Silvers

Nike-Air-Max-98-White-Reflect-Silver-W.png

Even though I already have the triple whites, I’m a sucker for predominantly white shoes and the black sole with silver hits made it different looking enough for me to cop :lol:

My mans it might be time for AM98 rehab :lol:

Back
Top Bottom