Nike Air Max 98 Retro Scheduled? via NB

F8513753-C6D5-42C3-A02D-6B503F0B28C2.png
They sitting
Okay, 7 , 14 sold out too

Rust pink Foamposite are selling better than AM98
Let’s see what happen in 10 minutes

^ My guess is Nike upped the production numbers on these recent 98 releases to capatilize on how popular these became, seemingly overnight.

On another note... These Crimsons are my first pair of 98s in years. What the hell happened to the comfort? These things feel like bricks. Cushioning is really stiff and the upper is extremely thin. I'll take some pics of my OGs this weekend, but the sockliner around the ankle used to be stuffed to the max and very plush. These new ones have a TN style sockliner thats really thin and rigid.

I love the way they look, but it is a little disappointing. It's got me concerned about the upcoming AM deluxe retro since they use the same tooling.

On another note... These Crimsons are my first pair of 98s in years. What the hell happened to the comfort? These things feel like bricks. Cushioning is really stiff and the upper is extremely thin.
That is right!
Cushioning is stiff

I thought AM97/AM98 having so much visual air bag, should have good cushioning.

However, they have no cushioning at all.......... the plusher ones are recent AM95, runner up AM TN midsole.

97s are bricks. That’s why I passed on 98s so far. Those creams are nice af though. I like them as is..

Back
Top Bottom