NIKE AIR MAX FLY BY (aka "Air Max Hyperfuse"??)

Just got my B-Roys and I have to say "Uneek11" is pretty much spot on with his review. They are a little tighter on top of the toes where the laces start. They do feel a little stiffer as far as cushioning. Having weak ankles, the strap is a welcomed addition. Having fat ankles, the strap is an unwelcomed addition. I have every retail released B-Roy PE so I had to get these. I wouldn't have other wise.

Just got my B-Roys and I have to say "Uneek11" is pretty much spot on with his review. They are a little tighter on top of the toes where the laces start. They do feel a little stiffer as far as cushioning. Having weak ankles, the strap is a welcomed addition. Having fat ankles, the strap is an unwelcomed addition. I have every retail released B-Roy PE so I had to get these. I wouldn't have other wise.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

I went to HOH NY last sat, and i didn't see the RUDY's there ...

mad.gif

Same thing here in the CHI.

It's to bad these don't have zoom in the forfoot. It's getting hard to find a complete basketball shoe from nike. I'm thinking of maybe just throwing a zoom bag in the insole

It's to bad these don't have zoom in the forfoot. It's getting hard to find a complete basketball shoe from nike. I'm thinking of maybe just throwing a zoom bag in the insole

I misread the title and thought the Air Fly-By-U Uptempo (1998) were coming back out.
laugh.gif

f_4080378_1.JPG

I misread the title and thought the Air Fly-By-U Uptempo (1998) were coming back out.
laugh.gif

f_4080378_1.JPG

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Originally Posted by KashJunior

Back
Top Bottom