Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

Can't wait for the Atomic Green/Graphite Pair. Crimsons came in today. They are nicer than I expected. On foot, they're alright, a little narrower than normal foams. Nothing to go half size over though.

Did you feel "high" off the ground? or just about normal?

Can't wait for the Atomic Green/Graphite Pair. Crimsons came in today. They are nicer than I expected. On foot, they're alright, a little narrower than normal foams. Nothing to go half size over though.
Did you feel "high" off the ground? or just about normal?
Honestly I was wearing Flyknit Racers today, so it felt VERY high off the ground compared to them. They aren't any higher than a regular 360 Max Air Shoe though.

The Statue of Liberty joints are the best looking pair so far. The $225 is worth it imo because I can hoop and casually rock these with no problems.

Im liking all the colorways Ive seen! After getting mine today and seeing how comfortable they are... Ill def be buying more!

That doesn't mean its coming out. They don't know anything about it either. Much like Nikestore and Eastbay does, they are just covering their bases by saying stay tuned for more information. If these do drop, they should be NYC exclusives.

i tried on the fireberrys in FTL yesterday. they run a little narrow for my liking. Sz 12 here. Dont think upsizing will be neccessary so i hope it will stretch out a bit.

i tried on the fireberrys in FTL yesterday. they run a little narrow for my liking. Sz 12 here. Dont think upsizing will be neccessary so i hope it will stretch out a bit.
hold up, fireberrys are at footlockers already?
:nerd:

Finally tried them on yesterday. They had a 9.5 on display and tried them on. 9 is my true size. Even at a 9.5 the shoe locked my foot in. Which is good, because alot of shoes dont do that anymore. Comfort was good as well. These shouldve been the X's, but with a Zoom Max Air Unit.

Finally tried them on yesterday. 9 is my true size. Even at a 9.5 the shoe locked my foot in. .

Yep I felt the same, Ive been ballin for a week in these now and they do loosen up a bit but not without a few blisters...... still a good ballin shoe with decent support + grip. I felt the shoe was more comfortable worn laced up than loose, my foot moves up into the toebox too much when worn loose.

Wasn't impressed with the crimson in person.

These look sort of banana shaped also

Yep I felt the same, Ive been ballin for a week in these now and they do loosen up a bit but not without a few blisters...... still a good ballin shoe with decent support + grip. I felt the shoe was more comfortable worn laced up than loose, my foot moves up into the toebox too much when worn loose.
you got blisters because they moved around alot?

you got blisters because they moved around alot?

Na I got blisters on my little toes cus they narrow on my feet - same as the hyperdunk 2011s and the jordan 23s

A lot of people doggin the crimson colorway, i saw them on the shelf and passed at first. I originally got the fireberrys to rock but in the daylight on court they kinda clownish lookin. The blk/red combo is just enough on a shoe like this - theres enough going on from the design - a screaming colorway makes them look over the top.

Last edited:
Na I got blisters on my little toes cus they narrow on my feet - same as the hyperdunk 2011s and the jordan 23s
A lot of people doggin the crimson colorway, i saw them on the shelf and passed at first. I originally got the fireberrys to rock but in the daylight on court they kinda clownish lookin. The blk/red combo is just enough on a shoe like this - theres enough going on from the design - a screaming colorway makes them look over the top.

That's why I always dress down any loud kicks I'm wearing. Too much of a good thing gets the shoe lost in a overdose of color. I love the color blocking on the Fireberries, so I let the star of the show be the star.

Back
Top Bottom