Nike Air Max Hyperposite, New $225 Foamposite Shoe in 2012

SOL's are considered an Energy shoe. Never to be released in seriously WIDE and VAST quantities. 

Nike works from Market Surveys and historical sales of shoes in certain colors.  Certain designers design a shoe with a color in mind.  If buyers dont buy it.. Nike aint selling it.  Nike at times will sell certain colors on their site only... but for the most part certain colorways that arent Black/Red/White wont see wide releases.

Just doesnt happen.  Its been said many times before but Nike doesnt base its major sales around the smaller shoe head world. They hope the buzz they create with limited releases affects sales for their general releases.

Go tot he store and miss out on that limited shoe, perhaps you use that money on another shoe.  Simple Marketing. 

There's much less time spent on General Release shoes because the buyers know what they want to sell at retail.  No one wants to be stuck with inventory. 

Everyone thinks a hot colorway is a hot colorway... but the simple truth is if its found out to be a wide release consumers just dont want the shoe anymore.

If the Lebron Cork is given to every store in two size runs.. it sits. If the Jordan Concord is given to each store in five size runs... they dont all sell. Sure we all may think it may but it wouldnt.
so you mean to tell me that after all those videos of people we saw trampling over each other trying to get the concords that if they knew that the stores had enough pairs for everyone that they would have said ahh man that sucks i dont want them anymore, im getting ready to go home and kids wouldnt have been crying (literally) because they didnt get a pair?!

Saw a 12 on there last week and hesitated.  Went with the quickness.  Tempted to grab the 11.5, but my foot would just barely fit length wise.

Just got area 72$... Loving em, if you like these grab em before they're gone

Where did you get them from? I got mine today at kicks crew but I might return them because apparently my right foot is a bit wider than my left causing the right side of my right foot to hurt. I got them in a 10, but I can fit a 9 in the superflys and in the spizikes. I'm so mad I have to return them. P.S. do they break in easily like if I wear them for a couple of days inside my house will the shoe break in so my right foot won't hurt anymore? I'm thinking about going to the tailor so they can try to widen it a bit.

so you mean to tell me that after all those videos of people we saw trampling over each other trying to get the concords that if they knew that the stores had enough pairs for everyone that they would have said ahh man that sucks i dont want them anymore, im getting ready to go home and kids wouldnt have been crying (literally) because they didnt get a pair?!
That's right. It has proven over and over again. Market hype + limited quantities = frenzy.

So apearently the area 72 hyperposite is sitting in a house of hoop in Paris, its the only store that i know off that has these in europe

My brother is going to pick these up for me since hes in Paris for the weekend :smile:

3 minutes just opening the box, why do the people who make these videos think we want to watch them come out of the box they were shipped in?

I will never understand why people watch these sneaker videos on YouTube. I don't need to see or hear from some child to help me decide if i should purchase.

3 minutes just opening the box, why do the people who make these videos think we want to watch them come out of the box they were shipped in?
Exactly..often when I watch a sneaker "review"..I mute it and fast forward to when the shoe is being shown from various angles.  I only watch them to get a natural look a the shoe.

Back
Top Bottom