Nike Air Max Shake Evolve (Rodman's Reborn) $145.00 Retail (Updated New Colorways)

Originally Posted by Weatherman

SO they can hit these with the 3M mesh from the Jordan 13's, but they can't use it on the actual 13's from 2 years ago? C'mon Nike

Thats exactly what I thought too!  Its not Nike, its JB.   They are really trying to cut as much as possible while selling out everything its really ridiculous.  I mean, have some damn pride in your product, dont just %@$%* it out. Its like the Flight 89, still the same shape and great padding on the inside, and 90 bucks, while the AJ IV had the guts sucked out of it and is 160.   JB is a joke and will continue to be

These look like feet saunas!
I can't see how these have any ventilation; especially while playing outside in the summer.

Originally Posted by Hardaway33

These look like feet saunas!
I can't see how these have any ventilation; especially while playing outside in the summer.

I play in a gym and they are fine...comfortable too. Balled for 6 hours...wish I could have gotten them for 87...i missed out on NDC.

These colorways leave much to be desired. This looks like a shoe that could be sweet if it were on NikeID. Nike should let more people play with the colorways while they are in production then pick them that way.

Originally Posted by kerberbb

These colorways leave much to be desired. This looks like a shoe that could be sweet if it were on NikeID. Nike should let more people play with the colorways while they are in production then pick them that way.

True...i only like the grey/charcoal/neon colorway...on NikeID i'd make every colorway idea I posted in the earlier...

5fd3664f1a9f953e61383487fecdce011b43e820_r.jpg

pimp.gif

No release date yet

black/white color is cool but i always felt the neon just worked better with the fact its rodman... he does nothing plain

Just scooped these for $95. Jimmy jazz has the neon for 119 and my cousin got her Didcot so I got these for a smooth 95. I like the neons...waiting for that blk/white colorway because that is smooth too.

How do these fit?
I'm in for a pair or two, but have nowhere to try them on.
I wear an 11.5 in Kobe vii and size 11 in air max 360 bb low.
Thanks in advance.

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

How do these fit?
Thanks in advance.

I went TTS which is 8.5 for me (feet shrunk). If your balling in them go a half size up...they are definately comfy. 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Arkansas Shoehead

How do these fit?
Thanks in advance.
True to size. I wear a 12 in Air Max 360 and 12 in the Shake and Evolves. 

Back
Top Bottom