Nike Air Max Shake Evolve (Rodman's Reborn) $145.00 Retail (Updated New Colorways)

Could've at least brought them back in it's original form first before all this hybrid stuff
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Animal Thug1539

Could've at least brought them back in it's original form first before all this hybrid stuff
30t6p3b.gif

i wouldnt be surprised if they release a colorway or 2 and i pray that they arent a QS when they do cuz i need every colorway

Few pics of mine on feet. Came in the mail yesterday. Definitely feeling them. Would not mind having those blk/red ones either so it might be another cop.

they actually look good but even in my hands they dont feel like anything, the ogs were tanks and were indestructable i mean Ndestruktable

This is the only shoe I ever searched for on a daily basis (for years) and in the end prolly overpaid, for a wearable pair in sz 12!!

These shoes are tanks, made with layers of thick leather padding and mesh. that being said I think they had to change the style to make it more practical to produce.
Or the "original mold could be destroyed" or some such. dont know why they refuse to bring this shoe back.

Sharkleys, shark-a-laid, and now these Air Shake Evolve???...
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by yungdeadmike

This is the only shoe I ever searched for on a daily basis (for years) and in the end prolly overpaid, for a wearable pair in sz 12!!

These shoes are tanks, made with layers of thick leather padding and mesh. that being said I think they had to change the style to make it more practical to produce.
Or the "original mold could be destroyed" or some such. dont know why they refuse to bring this shoe back.

indifferent.gif

jealous of you right now, i found a DS pair in my size of the patent blues and i almost peed myself when i finally got to wear them and the soles crumbled on the first wear, thats when i learned to not buy DS shoes from that long ago

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

indifferent.gif

jealous of you right now, i found a DS pair in my size of the patent blues and i almost peed myself when i finally got to wear them and the soles crumbled on the first wear, thats when i learned to not buy DS shoes from that long ago

Yeah man I bought them used about 4 years ago with the intention of wearing them!!! I prolly wear them once a month except for winter. and they havnt shown any signs of deterioration. but all the horror stories I hear about old nikes make me feel like I'm walking on egg shells when I wear them!! I'm sorry to hear that yours crumbled man I would be heartbroken, plus I'm sure they wernt cheap for DS.

Originally Posted by rcjbbp1313

indifferent.gif

Yeah man I bought them used about 4 years ago with the intention of wearing them!!! I prolly wear them once a month except for winter. and they havnt shown any signs of deterioration. but all the horror stories I hear about old nikes make me feel like I'm walking on egg shells when I wear them!! I'm sorry to hear that yours crumbled man I would be heartbroken, plus I'm sure they wernt cheap for DS.

200 which was a steal but i cried when i threw them away lol

I got the BRED colorway from Eastbay.
Pretty nice shoe for casual use. I used my 25% off gold club discount on these, pleased with the purchase.
Would not use these for ball, casual wear only.

Any fellow 30+ guys remember a pair of Nike's from 2000ish that had interior lacing like these? They were all black with an external monkey paw and tpu staps across top of foot.
I've been searching for the name of these for a while, no luck.

Originally Posted by DaKidLO3

Anyone know where I can get the neon pair for under retail?

Eastbay, I used the 20% off coupon on my pair. Love them! No restrictions on them at Eastbay so just apply a coupon.

still no info on the blk/white colorway?
looking at the neons on feet look kinda nice...if i could find a way to cop for 100 i'd bite

Back
Top Bottom