Nike Air Max Shake Evolve (Rodman's Reborn) $145.00 Retail (Updated New Colorways)

What's funny is ndestrukts normally have smaller air bubbles compared to other popular 90's bball shoes with air. Those other shoes get retroed with tiny air bubbles, and they sorta retro the ndestrukt with a freakishly huge air bubble.

I'd consider the black/white pair for 100 bucks also.

Im only copping if they release in OG form, i dont care what the bubble looks like just have the same midsole/sole

2ptpjpy.jpg

When do these drop?
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Yes!! Anyone have info on these??

Finishline has the grey and blue pair up

but what about those black and whites?? still nothin?

I plan to cop the blue and white pair eventually. I just need to try them on first. No stores have them here.

I plan to cop the blue and white pair eventually. I just need to try them on first. No stores have them here.

i got the black and grey when NDC had them on sale. i rock a 13 and they feel like a 12.5 or a 12.75. doesnt bother me but it wouldnt hurt to get a half sz up just in case.

Nobody has mentioned this colorway yet, which I believe was a Finish Line exclusive, although I am not sure. I picked them up this weekend at Finish Line for $70. It's not the best colorway in the world, but I ordered some graphite colored laces to replace the yellows, and with that change they should be alright.

They are very comfortable, and although I gripe as much as or more than anyone about Nike messing up reissues (of course I'd rather have a pair identical to the originals than an "Evolve" version), this is a shoe that sparked my interest as a kid. Although I never owned them at the time, they sort of set me up for a lifetime of appreciating/collecting shoes. To be able to look at my feet and see the unmistakable look of a "Shake" is cool to me.

did those black/white ones come out? i check my mall all the time and never saw them, were they exclusive or something, oh and damn u nike i need the originals! ive bought 2 og pairs and they both fell apart so i need wearable Ndestrukts!

Back
Top Bottom