Nike Air Max Uptempo This will be released again ??

So I just got my 2nd pair of the OG CW today from Villa and they are already yellowing. Bottom of the shoes bubble and slightly on the uppers. The teal on the bottom is different colors just like in @trentbg video.

Anyone else have yellowing issues this soon in the game?

Not the same shoe but the white obsidians that came out with the last retro came to me with a more off white sole on one shoe like it aged in a short period of time.

Thanks for the insight J. I still plan to keep them. Yellowing gives a sneaker character and was expected anyway. Just a little sooner then expected.

Is $89.99 for the Lakers CW the best deal out there online? Via eastbay & footlocker

Thanks

Heads up, OG colorway $65 on Finishline after $10 off code 25FYQP5VWW8

Lots of sizes

Last edited:
I just ordered mine, never owned these but I assume same fit as Air Max More Uptempo and Pippen 1, same mold

Last edited:
Poor quality on the silver midsole paint on my FNL pair
Glad I paid a fraction of retail price

Last edited:
No, they just got delivered 2 days ago lol

It's just a bad paint job on those silver areas

Last edited:
Just received mine 2 days ago. I can't complain, they look and feel good on feet. I'm glad I waited for the price to drop. Now waiting for The Air Max Sensations to drop in price too.

Last edited:
I thought it was specifically my pair regarding the paint job, but obviously not. With that said, get a few more dollars back by reaching out to Finish Line for a price adjustment. These shoes are 30% off now, but naturally sold out. I got my refund via online chat, waiting for the statement credit to apply. 

I thought it was specifically my pair regarding the paint job, but obviously not. With that said, get a few more dollars back by reaching out to Finish Line for a price adjustment. These shoes are 30% off now, but naturally sold out. I got my refund via online chat, waiting for the statement credit to apply. 

So you sent them back for a refund or you got them to give you a partial credit because of the paint job?

Sz 8 last night with the 30% was down to $37 and $49 for lakers (almost fsr)...i forgot to check out before midnight

Back
Top Bottom