Nike Air Max Uptempo This will be released again ??

laugh.gif

Those 95's and 97's are nice, just too much coming out this month and finishing Christmas shopping to cop instantly, will wait for them to hopefully go on sale!

Same lol.

Theyre nice but ill pass.

I need the og cw. The ones from he got game.

I've been waiting for Nike to retro the air max tempo 95 in the pippen bulls colorway forever, hopefully they will retro them soon!

Apparently we might be getting the Bulls Uptempo 97, just peeped Dino's Snapchat and he had a pic of them.

I've been waiting for Nike to retro the air max tempo 95 in the pippen bulls colorway forever, hopefully they will retro them soon!

I was a freshman in HS when these first dropped in '95. Never wanted a shoe more bad than these. I found a DS pair on ebay a couple of years ago. Surprisingly, they lasted almost 1 year after that before the left shoe started to giveaway.

Anybody have any more information on the Air Max Uptempo 95s? The black/white ones...

I've only seen 1 picture of them online -

When/Where can I get them?!

Anybody have any more information on the Air Max Uptempo 95s? The black/white ones...

I've only seen 1 picture of them online -

When/Where can I get them?!
They released twice in the last 5 years I want to say. I hope you can find them. The more recent retro of them is more comfortable then the previous one imo.

^ Thank you.

Are these only releasing overseas or something?

I'm going to try to get these state-side, if possible.

Live on Ruvilla.com @ $160 for the 97's. Simple, clean color way but I hope these sit so I can cop on the DL.

Received my 97's from Nike today. Quality and comfort are pretty good. Haven't had a pair since the OG's. Toe box is a little on the narrow and low side, so people with wider feet should probably go up a half size. Really looking forward to some original colorways.

info on the release of the of these in the US?
Isn't that the Fieg collabo that's ruining this shoe?  I find it funny how this shoe was released before and nobody gave a flying fark about them, now everyone is all over them 
mean.gif

Back
Top Bottom