Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

IDK, but I just cannot bang with these. I fugg w/ the Godzillas more than this model.... I think Im just disgusted to the fact when they came out back in HS 5+ yrs ago, everyone and THEY MOTHER were wearing them!!! I mean, I'm seeing numerous colors too. I just really hated them after that..
ohwell.gif

IDK, but I just cannot bang with these. I fugg w/ the Godzillas more than this model.... I think Im just disgusted to the fact when they came out back in HS 5+ yrs ago, everyone and THEY MOTHER were wearing them!!! I mean, I'm seeing numerous colors too. I just really hated them after that..
ohwell.gif

my pair from last year is still DS. may pick up another pair this year.
Nike always seems to do Barkleys right
pimp.gif

my pair from last year is still DS. may pick up another pair this year.
Nike always seems to do Barkleys right
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DajonDondo

Originally Posted by Steve212

i just need a blue and black pair again.... pleaseeee nike make it happpen..... 2004 when they released i couldnt sstop staring at those kicks.....

Those smoked.  I passed.

They're out.  They lookin' good as always.  Copped me a pair.

what???

The blk/blue colorway that you spoke of came out in 2003.  They came out the same time frame as the white/blk/red Jordan VIII's.  The Max2 CB 94's in blk/blue vanished.  Sold better than the VIII's.  I passed on them.  Comprende?

i just need a blue and black pair again.... pleaseeee nike make it happpen..... 2004 when they released i couldnt sstop staring at those kicks.....

Those smoked.  I passed.

what???

The blk/blue colorway that you spoke of came out in 2003.  They came out the same time frame as the white/blk/red Jordan VIII's.  The Max2 CB 94's in blk/blue vanished.  Sold better than the VIII's.  I passed on them.  Comprende?

Those smoked.  I passed.

what???

They're in stores now...

Those smoked.  I passed.

what???

They're in stores now...

One of my favorite Barkley's...and out of my 100+ shoes, one of my most reliable...will probably cop on a discount somewhere again..
smokin.gif

One of my favorite Barkley's...and out of my 100+ shoes, one of my most reliable...will probably cop on a discount somewhere again..
smokin.gif

Already got a pair from last year. Wanted to cop another pair, but they were gone. I'm glad they came out again. Now I can get another pair.
smile.gif

Back
Top Bottom