Nike Air Max2 CB 94 White\Concord\Black -- Returns 2023

Already got a pair from last year. Wanted to cop another pair, but they were gone. I'm glad they came out again. Now I can get another pair.
smile.gif

Copped two pairs when they released last year so I am okay. These are one of my personal favorites and I missed out the first time they retroed.

Copped two pairs when they released last year so I am okay. These are one of my personal favorites and I missed out the first time they retroed.

was going to jump on these when they dropped but umm, a certain sneaker site said these would come out last week, asked one of my friends that work at foot action and he said they don't have them...haven't seen them in any other stores either.

was going to jump on these when they dropped but umm, a certain sneaker site said these would come out last week, asked one of my friends that work at foot action and he said they don't have them...haven't seen them in any other stores either.

Just saw these and picked them up, missed out on them last year, and my early retros are beat!

I busted out my black and red 04's today for the gym, to find out they are coming back out in September? Mine were DS today before I wore them dammit LOL!

Just saw these and picked them up, missed out on them last year, and my early retros are beat!

I busted out my black and red 04's today for the gym, to find out they are coming back out in September? Mine were DS today before I wore them dammit LOL!

So these are exactly the same as the ones that released last year right? Funny, I passed on them earlier this year on clearence at Footlocker.

Classic shoe, but wonder why Nike feels the need to keep re-releasing shoes the following year. If it's because they sell, they might as well do that for every shoe that sells then.

So these are exactly the same as the ones that released last year right? Funny, I passed on them earlier this year on clearence at Footlocker.

Classic shoe, but wonder why Nike feels the need to keep re-releasing shoes the following year. If it's because they sell, they might as well do that for every shoe that sells then.

U can get these off footlocker for 97.89 with the fnf discount going on, just giving some of y'all that still want them a heads up on it.

U can get these off footlocker for 97.89 with the fnf discount going on, just giving some of y'all that still want them a heads up on it.

Back
Top Bottom